Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious 6th Badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2016
I'd like some help getting the Nefarious 6th badge from the tower of Moo Manchu if anyone is willing.
I've tried getting help in the game but everyone would start leaving after the battle with the pigs and the burning room until it's just me entering the room with the Nefarious 5. I have tried doing it without help too, but that just seems impossible.
Any help would be appreciated.

Talon Devereaux
Level 67 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Talon Devereaux on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
I'd like some help getting the Nefarious 6th badge from the tower of Moo Manchu if anyone is willing.
I've tried getting help in the game but everyone would start leaving after the battle with the pigs and the burning room until it's just me entering the room with the Nefarious 5. I have tried doing it without help too, but that just seems impossible.
Any help would be appreciated.

Talon Devereaux
Level 67 Swashbuckler
What day, time ( your time zone ) & realm.
Esperanza Devereaux level 70 "Blade Dancer" ( formerly Master of Moo. )

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I would recommend to just keep trying team-up, and here are a few tips for getting the badge:

1. Take off ALL of your gear. This means you will not have good stats and will be easier to kill when you are possessed by the drink (I never thought i'd be typing about being possessed by a drink)

2. Discard ALL of the powers you get first turn. If you get rid of powers, the possessed version of yourself will not be able to use them.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
What day, time ( your time zone ) & realm.
Esperanza Devereaux level 70 "Blade Dancer" ( formerly Master of Moo. )
of the Masters of Moo from Towering Personalities.....lol

Virtuous Dante Ramsey (She stabs me in the heart......and likes it!)

Ensign
Jan 03, 2016
I have the badge and just need to get the nefarious weapons now.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2016
Alex the Pirate on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
I would recommend to just keep trying team-up, and here are a few tips for getting the badge:

1. Take off ALL of your gear. This means you will not have good stats and will be easier to kill when you are possessed by the drink (I never thought i'd be typing about being possessed by a drink)

2. Discard ALL of the powers you get first turn. If you get rid of powers, the possessed version of yourself will not be able to use them.
I have done all of that.