Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Previewing houses before we buy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 26, 2010
In Wizards there is an option to preview a house before we buy it but I don't see that feature in Pirates. Do you plan on putting that feature in soon? I would really like to be able to preview a house before laying down an extensive amount of cash for something unseen. Thank you so much.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. However I'm pretty sure that more features and details like the preview option for houses will be added in the future. I hope so!

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
Ok so in wizard101 you can preview the houses, look inside them before you decide to buy them to see if you like it, will this option be available in pirate101. I want to buy a new house eventually but not if it means i cant look to see if i like it first, just a question thanks.

~Fearless Jon Bowman Buckaneer~

Ensign
Jun 13, 2008
I just was poking around the forum to find out this same thing. I'd like to buy a house but I don't know which I want (or even *if* I want one of the few available or I want to wait until more are released) so I hope a preview gets put in soon... It's a great addition in Wizard 101 and I bought up multiple houses because of it there. Hopefully it's in soon! Until then I got to find a video or pictures of the current ones :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Grim2626 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Ok so in wizard101 you can preview the houses, look inside them before you decide to buy them to see if you like it, will this option be available in pirate101. I want to buy a new house eventually but not if it means i cant look to see if i like it first, just a question thanks.

~Fearless Jon Bowman Buckaneer~
It's really not that difficult for them to do. Of course they'll add in the option to preview houses to Pirate101.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2010
why can we not tour the houses in the crown shop? i dont want to buy one if i dont know what it looks like. if you get bundle packs thats different but i was just wondering why you cant do that like in wizard 101

Ensign
Jun 02, 2010
i've been looking for this answer as well. i dont understand why they wouldnt have had the option when the game opened.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Hi there... just wondering if i'm missing something or not - can't find the 'preview' option that lets you do a walk-through of available Homes prior to making a purchase? I would like to be able to see what it is I am spending my 'crowns' on!

Thanks!
Iridian
Level 5 Swashbuckler

Administrator
There is currently no way to preview a house before you buy it. You will be happy to hear that this functionality is on the list of updates we'd like to implement into the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 26, 2010
Thank-you One-Eyed Jack for answering my question and also for making it apart of future updates!