Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finding Cool Ranch stressful?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Cool Ranch NOW is no where near as hard as it was at launch. Although this is a challenging world, it is not as hard as others (looks at Valencia part II and Aquila)

Ensign
May 03, 2014
I seriously need help on CR.I am trying to defeat Johnny Ringo but the problem is that he has 600 health and me and my companions only have 500 health.PLZ i need so much help on this.If u could tell me how to beat him,that would be great!Anyways though plz reply Smart Billy DeClark lvl 18 privateer

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
when i was there kinda long quest and distances but i always used stagecoach so here and there worked out great for me

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
Hey player who have trouble with Cooper's Roost there should be a thing to remember there is this tip that Boochbeard gives that show that if name of a enemy is that color then it means that depends it's difficulty

Grey means pushover as in it will be no problem.

Green means harder but still pushovers as in they put up a little of a fight for you.

Yellow means they are as strong as you are as in they will put up a good fight against you

orange means they are stronger then you as in they have a higher chance of winning but you might still win

purple means deadly they are stronger then and it is really hard for you to win (unless you have a overpowered pet with you to take them down)

So pay attention to the color of the name of enemies color that means the difficulty. and if your still having trouble then ask me for help ok

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
in less than a day i got my musketeer from the beginning of cool ranch to haunted skyway. i had help with some ship battles and boot hill but did not ask for it. aquila and valencia are the only worlds that you should need help in

Ensign
Jul 02, 2011
CR was pretty tough, I'll give it that. Too many ship battles, and the mobs would always dodge whatever I threw at them. The only GOOD thing that pleasantly surprised me was the amount of exp given from quests. Loads of sidequests give you 1000exp, and since it only takes 2000-3000 to level up... My character went through 4 levels before El Toro! All in all, I'm pretty happy with CR. It was a river worth crossing.

... Moshoo, on the other hand...

Abigail Inglewood - lv: 38

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
nefarious alex on Jul 31, 2016 wrote:
in less than a day i got my musketeer from the beginning of cool ranch to haunted skyway. i had help with some ship battles and boot hill but did not ask for it. aquila and valencia are the only worlds that you should need help in
How in blue blazes did you pull that off?! I mean, is that including side quests? Wh-was this a speed run with sticky tape on the spacebar? I, I... (mind is blown at this point) I get my current run through of cool ranch is longer than usual, as I've been riding the sloth mount since meeting bonnie Anne in skull Island and I only hop off when the game forces me to, but Still! You deserve to have a badge made in your honour for that! How'd you do it?

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
King Crimson on Aug 31, 2016 wrote:
How in blue blazes did you pull that off?! I mean, is that including side quests? Wh-was this a speed run with sticky tape on the spacebar? I, I... (mind is blown at this point) I get my current run through of cool ranch is longer than usual, as I've been riding the sloth mount since meeting bonnie Anne in skull Island and I only hop off when the game forces me to, but Still! You deserve to have a badge made in your honour for that! How'd you do it?
I didn't do side quests Or grind for gear. I have an item that gives walk in shadows but that's all for grants. I am using a Mac pet but at the point of cool ranch it isn't very useful other for being a huge tank. Plus other than muskets getting peaceful no enemies target him and will go for the people with lower health. I have three different classes in cool ranch and was able to solo anything with pets that aren't that good either. My reccomendation is that you work on a pet or get some help.
For witches Johnny dingo drops great gear that my max is tryin to get.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
King Crimson on Aug 31, 2016 wrote:
If you skip side quests and do a 12 hour jaunt on the computer ( minus time for bathroom breaks and scrounging snacks ) you could easily do it.
( Not recommending it, though....)

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
only took me about six not including haunted skyway