Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2011
i want pets that are not in the crowns shop grrr any one plz tell me theres some place that sells pets :(

Community Leader
samuelstarthorn on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
i want pets that are not in the crowns shop grrr any one plz tell me theres some place that sells pets :(
There is currently nowhere in the game where you can buy pets, just the crown shop. You can get some as drops from various bosses. The first one being the Orchid Chameleon pet, who reportedly drops from the second Fin Dorsal fight as well as others in the initial 10 levels. They may add a pet shop eventually, but at this point, those are the two ways you can get pets . . . three if you count buying game cards.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
you can also get the pet orchid chameleon bad spelling i know but you can get it from the first marcus fight took me around 20 to 25 fights to get it though

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
Is that second Fin Dorsal fight the Mooshu Falcon one? I want to know so I can farm in free time.