Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions and ideas for cooler companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
I'm starting this thread to suggest companions and stuff to make companions cooler and better.
  • 1. Make companions dyeable. I liked mustang sally better in her default colors but I like most companions in my colors
  • 2. Being able to to give companions certain outfits to change their appearance and stats.
  • 3. Promotions for side quest companions like the crab hermit.
  • 4. Promotions for mustang sally, the crazy monquistador, and any other promotionless companions.
  • 5. I really want a captain blood companion available from the crown shop.

Yours truly, Brave Daniel Alcott level 43 swashbuckler

Feel free to reply below with your suggestions.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Captain Blood would be so awesome. I would love to see Catbeard as a companion too.

Captain Blood, Ratbeard, Catbeard, Graytail, you name it. All the gritty pirates for your crew.

Community Leader
Shiningfantasia on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Captain Blood would be so awesome. I would love to see Catbeard as a companion too.

Captain Blood, Ratbeard, Catbeard, Graytail, you name it. All the gritty pirates for your crew.
I am hoping that, once their story arcs are done, most of these will be available. It makes sense that Captain Blood isn't given his story arc, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't recruit him anyway. My pirate is the forgiving sort!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Mar 30, 2012
Donkey Hotay! Complete with his mop and trash can lid. That would be too funny. Don't forget his trusty steed!

Community Leader
I personally would love to recruit or purchase Marco Pollo as a companion later on in the story, even if it is in ghost form. Catbeard and Boochbeard would be cool also.

Finally I think it would be awesome to recruit the other warriors who held a turtle ball instead of just the monkey king. [Dragon Prince, Pigsy, Friar Sand, Shunzang]

Johnny

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Captain
May 02, 2009
The cat pirate companion would be cooler if he had another promotion at 40. He'll go from a Cat Pirate to a Cat Corsair to a Cat Captain. Or have two more and og from pirate to corsair to raider then captain. Plus give him more than just a slash attack.