Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2008
a good idea would be armada soldiers that malfuncion (in story) and join certain classes.

Marksmen-muskateers when in valencia the crew goes into marco pollos tomb and defeated phule and gets the marksmen and does same thing said below.

commander-swashbucklers/they can get it in erebus when the commander is malfuncioned and a soldier is beside him which joins your team and gets feelings

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Community Leader
badu on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
a good idea would be armada soldiers that malfuncion (in story) and join certain classes.

Marksmen-muskateers when in valencia the crew goes into marco pollos tomb and defeated phule and gets the marksmen and does same thing said below.

commander-swashbucklers/they can get it in erebus when the commander is malfuncioned and a soldier is beside him which joins your team and gets feelings
I can't imagine that this won't happen at some point. I originally though that this was where the mechanical bird story in Valencia was going: a reprogrammed clockwork of my very own. I would love him, and pet him, and call him "George".

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Aug 02, 2008
Ensign
May 17, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
I can't imagine that this won't happen at some point. I originally though that this was where the mechanical bird story in Valencia was going: a reprogrammed clockwork of my very own. I would love him, and pet him, and call him "George".
"George", as always! Armada companions might ruin the storyline a bit, though. It might be cool...

-Dark Amber

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
Community Leader
I could see capturing a "broken" Armada soldier, taking it to Lucius Fox down in Gullet to see if he can fix it, Fox sending us questing all over the Spiral to get parts, and finally Old Scratch reanimating it as a new Companion.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Ok guys how about this situation? Kane has stolen our pieces of the map and we need help invading the main fortress. So we reprogram a fallen clockwork to help us and he becomes one of our crew?

Community Leader
Sierra Starsong on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
I could see capturing a "broken" Armada soldier, taking it to Lucius Fox down in Gullet to see if he can fix it, Fox sending us questing all over the Spiral to get parts, and finally Old Scratch reanimating it as a new Companion.
I love this idea.

We could have a clockwork. I could see a full story line of this Clockwork companion now against the Armada. He could even go as far as turning other clockworks on our side. Otherwise to me it would seem funny to have Armada on our side.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Aug 02, 2008
AstroStorm on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok guys how about this situation? Kane has stolen our pieces of the map and we need help invading the main fortress. So we reprogram a fallen clockwork to help us and he becomes one of our crew?
That would be epic but even beter would be a deacon companion after killing him at motherlode mine

Ensign
Mar 22, 2010
Remember guy, there was a short circuited armada person inside the library, sometimes it would buzz and spark, the the library in valencia has one, maybe on our second visit to valencia we journey to the second valencia skyway and get the clockwor, third visit other skyway, fourth visit we go into the machine, possibly to sabtoge? ignore my spelling mistakes

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
badu on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
That would be epic but even beter would be a deacon companion after killing him at motherlode mine
Yea but it kinda destroys his purpose as a villian then, still that would be pretty cool.

Community Leader
AstroStorm on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
Yea but it kinda destroys his purpose as a villian then, still that would be pretty cool.
I dunno. It could be he's reprogrammed, as it were, but still resents humans. Kind of like the HK-47 droid from KOTOR, meatbags!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I would love to unlock some of the armada leaders in the crown shop after defeating them so many times in their boss battles. (Kinda like Gortez and the Sumo Wrestler on the volcano after beating them so many times when you get the badge reward) Having Deacon or say Rooke in your crew after buying them would be epic!!!

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I dunno. It could be he's reprogrammed, as it were, but still resents humans. Kind of like the HK-47 droid from KOTOR, meatbags!
Still if it were a normal clockwork soldier i would have no problem, but i personally respect Deacon and all the other clockworks as enemies, having them join you would just be too perfect. Even so I'll go along with everyone else on this subject, it would be pretty cool.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Ofc Lucius , i am really thinking: why also don't make Lucius available as companion? At least we would need less back and forth travels .

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Uh .... I think Deacon not even a clockwork. He seems to much of a human due to his reflex and normal speech pattern