Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wouldn't it be cool...

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a companion that ened their criticals by turing around whilst the enemy explodes? I've LOVED those moments from the day I was born and I will still LOVE those moments the day I die. It's be even cooler if that companion killed a Chicken Bandit (the tall buff Chicken Guys like Monterey Jack) with his/her critical.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
It sounds alright, but it reminds me of how Monkey King dies. He drops his staff, bows, and walks off and fades away. It's pretty cool, actually. But back to the main topic, I don't think they want anyone 'exploded' when they get defeated, though.

Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler
Austin Laveer, Level 22, Privateer

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Sly Wolf on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
It sounds alright, but it reminds me of how Monkey King dies. He drops his staff, bows, and walks off and fades away. It's pretty cool, actually. But back to the main topic, I don't think they want anyone 'exploded' when they get defeated, though.

Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler
Austin Laveer, Level 22, Privateer
I don't think he means the point at which they explode. I mean think about it. How about it's a companion that works around explosives or is has a very...uh...fiery personality. Anyway what if he/she dropped a bomb in front of an enemy turns around with the camera focused on that companion and then the bomb goes off with an epic fiery background. It's a cool look in my head. Some good examples just to give you a general idea is to watch any Power Rangers episode (they always do that) or watch the "How to Train Your Dragon" and in the beginning the character Astrid is seen in front of a big explosion from a dragon flame while she tried to put out some fire. It's pretty neat a scene.

I think it's a good idea. No ones gonna be defeated blown to smittler reans (unless you have low health), it's simply an move to show an epic view of the companion or player.

Good Huntin'!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 13 Swashbuckler