Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Barnabus was cheated!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Ok, so at level 15 all Kraken Skulls Companions get their promotion. Sarah Steele gained Swashbuckler's Strike, Emmett gained Musketeer's Mastery, Mormo gained Vulture's Gift, but Barnabus gained nothing! NOTHING! He didn't get Triton's Song until AFTER his second promotion at level 38. Well, I'm not so sure if Louis Le Bisque gains anything after his first promotion, but I believe he gets Rain of Mortarshell or something.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Louis gets Rain of Mortarshells after his 2nd promotion not his first.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
Also Sarah Steele gets Swashbuckler's Strike after her second promotion...So 3/5, that's most, get there's after their second.

Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler
Austin Laveer, Level 22, Privateer

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
Yea Barnabus is a good companion but he could be a better one if they gave him more

p.s i got a dog named barnabus Jacob Underwood lvl50

Captain
May 02, 2009
Sly Wolf on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Also Sarah Steele gets Swashbuckler's Strike after her second promotion...So 3/5, that's most, get there's after their second.

O, then I meant Swashbuckler's Stab. Well, the card that reduces strength and strength only.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Sly Wolf on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:

Sarah does get Swashbuckler's Strike after her first promotion. It get upgraded to Swashbucklers Stab after her second promotion.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Barnabus really should have gotten mighty charge or any in that line of powers. Triton's song really isn't that useful.