Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 50 pirate gear and ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 31, 2009
I am a level 50 swashbuckler and i feel like there should be level 50 pirate look gear, i am currently wearing crown shop level 45 gear and its only mooshu, i mean we i dont even look like a pirate i look like a mooshu ninja, same goes for cool ranch based outfits, i know if you want pirate gear go to skull island. The gear is weak, i want powerful stats just pirate based outfits. And same for ships there should be pirate origin galleon lvl 52 on the crown shop just like the royal navy, for example i loved the skull island galleon better than the royal navy from crownshop (wich i am currently using) but had to give it up because it was weak.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Stormcaller16421 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 50 swashbuckler and i feel like there should be level 50 pirate look gear, i am currently wearing crown shop level 45 gear and its only mooshu, i mean we i dont even look like a pirate i look like a mooshu ninja, same goes for cool ranch based outfits, i know if you want pirate gear go to skull island. The gear is weak, i want powerful stats just pirate based outfits. And same for ships there should be pirate origin galleon lvl 52 on the crown shop just like the royal navy, for example i loved the skull island galleon better than the royal navy from crownshop (wich i am currently using) but had to give it up because it was weak.
I think most will agree that crown shop models are lacking not to mention itemization all around depending on the area you're in. It would be nice to see more added.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2008
They are doing pretty well for the item variation that they have now. I mean, imagine how long it takes to write one of these video games and design all the art of it. I'm pretty sure they'll have more level 50 items like they did in W101, but we just have to wait for a bit until they come out. :)

~Valeria Moone (Lvl 16 Witchdoctor)