Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temujin

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Recently I bought Temujin. He was promoted twice, but I can't ever make him do his promotion attacks. I tested this many times, and he was only able to use his basic attack through all the battles (besides the criticals). This might be because I promoted another unit after him, or it could be a bug.

Developer
Thank you for this report.

I have investigated and found the problem. We will correct it ASAP!

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Thanks for responding Ratbeard. My friend says that Exeter has the same problem as well. I think Goronado also has the same problem. Neither of them got promotion attacks after their upgrades.

Developer
The Admiral on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for responding Ratbeard. My friend says that Exeter has the same problem as well. I think Goronado also has the same problem. Neither of them got promotion attacks after their upgrades.
I will dispatch a horde of flying monkeys to review all the alternate characters.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Ratbeard on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I will dispatch a horde of flying monkeys to review all the alternate characters.
might I suggest looking in the cave of the crescent moon in diablo cut, or maybe oz

Sincerely,
Esperenza Drighton Level 23 Swashbuckler