Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion Ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2009
I think that there needs to be more pf a variety of companions. For example Zafaria, Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, Wizard City, and Avalon inspired Companions. Why are there no Draconian pirates? Krok/Mander pirates? Taming any of the elementals? Fire Elf pirates? Zebra, Jaguar, Gorilla, Lion, Rhino pirates? None of the fae were pirates? And there needs to be more hammer-head sharks because all te Cutthroats look the same.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
13acon4ever on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I think that there needs to be more pf a variety of companions. For example Zafaria, Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, Wizard City, and Avalon inspired Companions. Why are there no Draconian pirates? Krok/Mander pirates? Taming any of the elementals? Fire Elf pirates? Zebra, Jaguar, Gorilla, Lion, Rhino pirates? None of the fae were pirates? And there needs to be more hammer-head sharks because all te Cutthroats look the same.
You're getting ahead of yourself a bit. We haven't even reached Krokotopia and you're already you're complaining about the variety. Let me break it down:

The Draconians were never much Pirates, but scholars and warriors. When Dragonspyre was destroyed by the Dragon Titan, many of the people and Draconians parished off. As you can see in Avernus Skyway, any colonies or islands were turned to dust and rumble. Is it possible for a Draconian outcast? Yes, but he/she has not been introduced yet, if at all.

Wizard City is home to the Wizards, Humans (as is Skull Island), and Mythical Creatures. Pirates don't really know much about this world or have cares to go there (where's the gold we should be looting!). Plus, this Wizards are very secretive so I'd doubt any Stormgate to this world is open. Now we could be going here at some point when we make it closer to El Dorado, but, for now, this world is very insigniffacant to the Pirate worlds. An Elf companion is pretty cool. Would definately be a musketeer but again we're pretty far from getting one.

There will be Krok and Mander companions from Krokotopia! Just hold on and wait a little. We haven't even gone to Aquila yet let alone Krokotopia.

The Jaguars are from Azteca and unfortunately, there are very few left. There world was lost from a great comet the way I heard it. But a Jaguar Pouncer (swashbuckler), Toucan Warrior (buccaneer/privateer), and a Parrot Mystic (witchdoctor) would be excellent additions in a Pack (anyone feel like going Primal?)

Zafaria would make a grand addition sometime in the story line. There's enough info there to add to the story. Gettting a Lion Buccaneer, Zebra Privateer, Elephant Swashbuckler, Elephant Witchdoctor, Black-Back Gorilla Buccaneer, or a Gorilla Witchdoctor would be fun. However Zafaria hasn't been introduced yet (if at all) so worst case scenario is will get those companions in a Pack.

Elementals are well Elementals. Held together by magically forces to give them life. They'd make excellent opponents in battle (Darkmoor most likely) but as a companion...we'll have to wait and see.

Exciled Deer Knights, Old Blood Hound Knights, Crab Knights, Faeries etc. from Avalon would be awesome. In time we may visit the Silver City of Avalon. Again though, a pack with these companions is all I can see.

Maybe there is more to the Cutthroats...or was. The Hammerheads did rule the Skyways of Skull Island but the Cutthroats overthrew them. Now Mordekai is the last of them. If you want any more Hammerheads, you'll have to look to beyond the grave for 'em. (heh, heh, heh)

In time, these companions may be added so save your anxiousness for another time. We'll see more companions as the Story unreveals. Don't worry!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 17 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
This might be dumb but, i saw a tree with eyes. It might be barney from ravenhood who made the spiral! So i think wizard101 is a world to pirate101 O: This might be true, look into the stormgate and see if you see the giant tree with eyes. I so think that its barney! IMPORTANT: POST ME GUYS IF YOU SEE IT, IT MIGHT BE BARNEY I'M SO SERIOUS! Husky Lily Cormac, Level 50

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
a white stag creature from avalon and a fire lion from zafaria
brave kyle quarter level 35 witch docter
Paul rain pants level 66 life