Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101 Easter Eggs?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I think it would be funny to have some Wizard101 references in Pirate101. after all, they are the same universe. I understand we have some of them, including marleybone, mooshu, etc.
I just want to hear someone mention meeting Merle Ambrose every once in awhile, or a boss from Wizard101. It'd be cool.

Administrator
There are at least one or two Wizard101 references in the game. :) You may even find more around The Spiral (I'm sure you've noticed Madame Esmerelda's cards on her table?)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
There are at least one or two Wizard101 references in the game. :) You may even find more around The Spiral (I'm sure you've noticed Madame Esmerelda's cards on her table?)
I have realized that One-Eyed Jack as I doing the quest to get to Miranda. Also a big controversy I have notice is Desmond Argelston. And One-Eyed Jack if you so would do tell us, is Desmond Argleston related to the Wizard101 librarian Harold Argelston. Relatively due to the fact that he says, "Young wizard.......sorry old habits" and they are identical looking.