Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
After moo dies he turns into a helphant is this a giveaway for what to come?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I saw that too, and no, it's not a giveaway... though, it would be an instersting twist to see Moo Manchu transform!

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
My theory was after his defeat, he turns into the helephant and creates the war, plague, death, and jade oni, which our wizards also destroyed.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
AstroStorm on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
My theory was after his defeat, he turns into the helephant and creates the war, plague, death, and jade oni, which our wizards also destroyed.
That's not what really happened. The timelines between the two games are way different. In Wizard101's first major story arc, Malistaire brought the War, Plague, Death and Jade Onis after he struck MooShu's current Emperor with his magic in the struggle for Dragonspyre's Spiral Key before his master plan was very close to fruition. You thought that would happen? Sorry, but no way. It'd take a very strong amount of Moo Manchu's remaining powers for him to do that at the very last second before his defeat, should that happen.