Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Things To Do After You Finish The Main Quests

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
What I really like about this game is that there is so much to do after you finish the main story line. Here's a list: Do side quests, level up your companions, collect lots of gold, get all the pets, do PvP, get new gear, raise your nautical level, decorate your house, collect all the badges and more. this is what keeps me playing every day. One thing I would say to add is crafting like in wizard. I love creating my own gear. I hope crafting gets added to the list of things to do sometime soon.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I hope they introduce crafting too

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
yay crafting would be ok... but this is pirates i think jusdt wizards would be good but its ok for crafting in pirates

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Crafting would be the greatest idea to come to Pirate101. Crafting items, vendors, and such should be in every world, i.e. someone near Kraken Skulls Tavern in SI. Crafting trainers...crafting item vendors...crafting workbenches... (I just like to muse things to myself) sounds like a big update.
Sounds just right. *cracks knuckles* right then.