Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One-Eye-Jack Reaches 1000 POSTS!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
*Round of Applause*

Awesome Jack, You reached 1000 posts of answering our relentless questions and addressing our umpteen issues!

We Appriciate your feedback alot! Just wanted to Say that :)

A round of Yum Yum for Jack! - Golds on me, I have so much anyway lol
Angel Xiriga

P.S: You were replying to me when you got that 1000th post XD

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Destiny, having sailed in from the far reaches of Avernus, blinks the crust out of her eyes, attempting to stay awake in the silence of the evening. Upon hearing the news simply by listening into a conversation, she feebly grabs and raises her glass.

"To One-Eyed Jack; YARR!!" she exclaims through the fatigue, leaning on the bar counter.

Happy thousandth, Jack! We appreciate your seemingly tireless efforts to keep we scurvy dogs satisfied, and I definitely have a lot to thank you for. Without you, I wouldn't have ever achieved the dream of having my writing "out there", and I probably would have been too lazy to try Pirate101 out if I didn't have the incentive of being watched over by an amazing CM. Thank you, and keep it up!

Viva One-eyed Jack!

D.S. Devereaux

(edited 4/26 for grammatical errors)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
perhaps angel can get a prize??? XD like he can chose to get one drop he really want upon next battle farming the enemy who drops it? LOL jk :)

*Applause Applause*

Go Jack! *cheers*

X (defender of le defenseless)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Xiriganism on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
*Round of Applause*

Awesome Jack, You reached 1000 posts of answering our relentless questions and addressing our umpteen issues!

We Appriciate your feedback alot! Just wanted to Say that :)

A round of Yum Yum for Jack! - Golds on me, I have so much anyway lol
Angel Xiriga

P.S: You were replying to me when you got that 1000th post XD
Arr arr. Lifts glass to Jack's honor. Well done Jack. You are appreciated beyond measure. You all are. Congrats Jack x clinks glasses x

Administrator
Thank you to all of our wonderful message board posters! You all are making me laugh.

Now . . . there is currently one more message board rank above 1,000 posts at 1,500

Hmmmm, I wonder what it could be.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
oh, i know what that rank can be ...

An official Post Man lol XD

You do seem to have endless patience for our umpteen problems and questions all your ranks are well deserved and EVERYONE likes you! :D that explains why you have more yars than anyone else

A toast, for our favorite anthropomorphic talking rabbit

X

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Thank you to all of our wonderful message board posters! You all are making me laugh.

Now . . . there is currently one more message board rank above 1,000 posts at 1,500

Well, there is Rear Admiral Lower, Rear Admiral Upper, Vice Admiral, Admiral Chief and Fleet Admiral.

Well I can't think of a title, or rank afterwards.
Maybe, Commander & Chief?

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Well shiver me timbers, that's a lot 'o eye strain 'n fin'er flappin'! Way to be off one eyed! Master 'o th' message

ugly hope leech

Grats to ye too angel, interestin'

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
oh, i know what that rank can be ...

An official Post Man lol XD

You do seem to have endless patience for our umpteen problems and questions all your ranks are well deserved and EVERYONE likes you! :D that explains why you have more yars than anyone else

A toast, for our favorite anthropomorphic talking rabbit

X
Nice word usage. Very refreshing

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One day in the land of Skull Island, I turn on my TV.
TV: Breaking news, Captain Rabbit, lol, I mean One-Eyed Jack has became a Amidral! Bill, can you take over.
Bill: Thnx Perry, so anyways in Marelybone, the Royal Queen has announced Mr. One-Eyed Jack is now a Amidral! A rank never received since ancient Grizzleheim when Erik the White had led the Red Claw and he was to save the spiral! Not ruin it! He was like Anakin Skywalker. He turned to the dark side and the New Hope for the galaxy was born a thousand years later.
Captain Jack: He's the chosen one.
William: Yes he is the one!
Emily: Aw, he is.
When he was five he learned to start shooting.
William: Nice shooting skills! We need you to learn these if we're to survive through the Polarian Wars. Now the Polarian Wars were like the Clone Wars. William, a full pledge knight from the Royal Army of Marleybone and Emily was his protector. She planned battles and made strategies. When Jacob Freeman was 13, he was engaged into a battle. He enlisted to be in the Marleybonian Army. What he wanted to do was fight Valencia is sea battle because he remembers when his friend George Quentin got killed. He was . He wanted his revenge! He wants to defeat Valencia so his father, One-Eyed Jack, Egg Shen, and himself went onto adventure. One-Eyed Jack knew I was brave and I was good fighter but then William shouted "Ack! Valencian Ships, three o'clock,". I exclaimed " Oh no.
What to do, what to do,".
Cannonball shatters William.
I yelled "YOU'LL DIE,"!
Kane: Look here Deacon. A brave fighter wanting to challenge the Armada. I see a rabbit to and a goose. Deacon, I order you with a squadron to kill them!
Deacon: Yes master.
The battle was raging on the ship. One-Eyed Jack had a plan and got a lifeboat out. He was gonna sail to his hometown, Flotsam, Skull Island. Jacob Freeman got knocked out and you know the rest.'
I say, "This is all for you Jack. I owe you my life for saving me,"!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
DS Devereaux on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Destiny, having sailed in from the far reaches of Avernus, blinks the crust out of her eyes, attempting to stay awake in the silence of the evening. Upon hearing the news simply by listening into a conversation, she feebly grabs and raises her glass.

"To One-Eyed Jack; YARR!!" she exclaims through the fatigue, leaning on the bar counter.

Happy thousandth, Jack! We appreciate your seemingly tireless efforts to keep we scurvy dogs satisfied, and I definitely have a lot to thank you for. Without you, I wouldn't have ever achieved the dream of having my writing "out there", and I probably would have been too lazy to try Pirate101 out if I didn't have the incentive of being watched over by an amazing CM. Thank you, and keep it up!

Viva One-eyed Jack!

D.S. Devereaux

(edited 4/26 for grammatical errors)
Hear, hear! Destiny, I could not have said it better. So I won't -- I'll just concur. Thank you from me also, One-eyed Jack.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Hear, hear! Destiny, I could not have said it better. So I won't -- I'll just concur. Thank you from me also, One-eyed Jack.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Hello again Flagstaff who said Skull Island was lost to Marleybone. I'm gonna give it back except Flotsam Skyway as One-Eyed Jack rocks!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello again Flagstaff who said Skull Island was lost to Marleybone. I'm gonna give it back except Flotsam Skyway as One-Eyed Jack rocks!
Edit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh I gave it to Aquila instead where I found One-Eyed Jack ruled as a king there. YEA! Go to this link to read more about it. https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/cant-you-just-get-the-new-world-here-already-8ad6a4143df549e5013e242d00cc519f?reset=1

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:

is it pirat lord?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Vinny Ace on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
is it pirat lord?
It could be Gentlerabbit cause of PSY's Gentleman. Nice change of words or it could just be GentlePirate, the one that One-Eyed Jack prefers the most.