Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Musketeers already get Quick Draw x2, so I'm not really a fan of the Gunslinger's Pistols. How about Burst Fire or Overwatch? The bundles are great though! (Ever consider making a weapon similar to the Ol' Quigley? I know that's something a lot of musketeers would buy).

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Lucas Walker on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Musketeers already get Quick Draw x2, so I'm not really a fan of the Gunslinger's Pistols. How about Burst Fire or Overwatch? The bundles are great though! (Ever consider making a weapon similar to the Ol' Quigley? I know that's something a lot of musketeers would buy).
Thanks for the feedback!
I wanted a Musketeer power that could reflect Cowboy's. Quick Draw main the most sense to me. I'll plan another update to change this. I am open to change to this. Burst Fire makes sense i suppose. Quick Adjust is also a good option.

I'm happy you like the the bundles!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
my new bundle idea would be a krokotopian house with stuff that represents your pirate like green vapor for witchdoctorsthe mount would be a mander mount .the companion would be your classs teacher 5 levels above your level .the clothing would be your class type of clothing like a dress from vadima .the ship would be a krokotopian ship with a sun figurehead .it would cost 39 dollars with a tribal crew pack or a new pack your choice and 5000 crowns or 1 month membership .
You know the ship that brings you to krokosphyx (sorry if I spelled it wrong) it could be a galleon like that and in a house there could be a transportlalor the house could be the alter of the kings and outdoors plus spiral room without door!
Practical Kai Chamberlain Privateer level 58 :D