Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are you kidding me?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
I had so much fun playing Pirate101, but now in the new update I can't get anything done! There are already too many dungeons in succession and I can't even beat Sato's Tower. The pigs are the most annoying thing and in the room with the Crane and two Goats, I can't take out any of them because they block and riposte too much. and that darn crane always heals anything i get close to beating. I know it's a bit out of the way, but these need to be fixed.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
I would suggest, maybe, going to a Tavern and buying Training Tomes (Companion Training Points.) Although they get more expensive as you increase levels, they are better than not having them.
Plus, you could use any unused Practice Points and use them with other Trainers. (For Swash. I recommend Privateer and Witchdoctor. Buccaneer's good too for the Triton's Song kinda thing )

PS What crane?

Hope this helps! Let me know if anything goes wrong!

Smart Hannah Neasmith, Level 52

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Use some witchdoctor and musketeer companions. They have hits that can't be blocked. Same with that type of friends to help you. Lots of are willing to help you through if we can figure out when and where to meet.