Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is you Favorite World?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
What is you favorite world? and why? Mine, by far, is Mooshu. Mooshu is just fun to be in, and right at my level. All of the fights are tough and worth the time. Naval battles are fun and it usually comes right down to luck. I love the suspense and the storyline. It's also in Wizard101 ;-)

Have a Great Day!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
My favorite is Marleybone. I don't know why because I'm not there yet, but I know a heck of a lot about it and I love it. Cool Ranch is a close second.

Community Leader
All the world's have their charms, but my favorite is still Skull Island/Port Regal. That's what I wanted when I signed up for Pirate101 in the first place, it's beautiful to look at and fun to interact with. It feels the most Piratey of all the current worlds. Second choice would be Marleybone but I haven't seen all of Aquila yet, so the jury's still out!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I would probably have to say Aquila. I've always been fascinated with ancient Greek mythology and Aquila just makes the geek in me squeal. As soon as I was anchored in the world I knew it would always have a special place in my heart.
Although, I have to say that Valencia would come an extremely close second. I don't care that we haven't fully explored the region yet, I still find it just awe inspiring in its architectural designs. I can't wait to go back! c:

Fallon lvl. 65

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Marleybone. Its simply beautiful. (and the story was better than aquila's too)

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Marleybone. Its simply beautiful. (and the story was better than aquila's too)
I so agree.So yes Marleybone is my favourite one with mooshu becoming my second.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Marleybone and Valencia, i just love the stormy beauty and architecture of Valencia, and just Marleybone all together!

Loyal Matthew Ashford

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DrParrot on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
What is you favorite world? and why? Mine, by far, is Mooshu. Mooshu is just fun to be in, and right at my level. All of the fights are tough and worth the time. Naval battles are fun and it usually comes right down to luck. I love the suspense and the storyline. It's also in Wizard101 ;-)

Have a Great Day!
I'd say aquila because you fight creatures related to wizard101 and its a place where you feel like a real hero fighting all those beasts and fighting with other heroes like hawkules, eagilles, and eaglenemnon (sorry if I misspelled that) which makes it more interesting. Plus the art and look of the place is beautiful and wonderful it felt like a paradise and a place to test your true strength. Nice work KI on Aquila and marleybone they are my favorite worlds so far

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
Valencia. I just adore the stormy skies and the fact that it's unnaturally advanced in technology compared to much of the other parts of the Spiral.

I also love the fact that despite such beauty it's the powerhouse of one of our worst enemies, the Armada.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I like Mooshu because there are cool samoorai there and it's just simply beautiful.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I just wanted to know what your most favorite game world is and why? Do you like it because it reminds you of something, for example, in wizard101, my most favorite place is Grizzleheim because it feels like I knew it before I ever saw it. It's probably because me and my brother originate from Norway!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
MonsieurDevereaux on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Mooshu
Definitely Mooshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - has flashback to Wizard101 - It's so pretty and peaceful and calm and It just makes me want some tea. Please, excuse me. I just got to Mooshu today so I'm rather EXCITED!!!

Rachel - Level 38

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
Gotta love Aquila!

However, I was very disappointed once I heard the word said in game pronounced ak-qui-la and not a-quil-a.

I guess I just like Aquila since it reminds me of greek mythology, and my loving for hydras and Medusa and all the multi-headed monsters out there is just being reminded.

Plus the play-offs of Hercules, Odysseus, Achilles, and more just makes it feel awesome!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
My first favorite is (and will always be) Mooshu. The beautiful scenery and tranquility of Mooshu is just perfect. I love it. Cool Ranch is a close second. I'm not much of a country girl but I understood a lot of the references made there.

Rachel - Level 38

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
When i first go in that sinkhole the path between reminds me of kingdom hearts which is GOOD !