Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello, pirates! I just wanted to announce that I've decided to have a party, Saturday, June 29th, at 3:00-6:00 o clock or later. All of ya are welcome to come at any time.

Of course, the party will take place in two places. The brawling halls, and my house. You can make the decision to join me at my house, and I'll be doing "pickups" by friending you and allowing you to port to me, or you can chill out in the pvp zone, which I will most likely be at. I hope ya can make it there!

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
What realm? What time zone? I'll probably be late if its EDT or CDT.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello, pirates! I just wanted to announce that I've decided to have a party, Saturday, June 29th, at 3:00-6:00 o clock or later. All of ya are welcome to come at any time.

Of course, the party will take place in two places. The brawling halls, and my house. You can make the decision to join me at my house, and I'll be doing "pickups" by friending you and allowing you to port to me, or you can chill out in the pvp zone, which I will most likely be at. I hope ya can make it there!

Ciao!
I meant next Saturday, not this one. XD I messed the date up!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
I'm moving across the country, so i cannot make it. perhaps a party in late july?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I meant next Saturday, not this one. XD I messed the date up!
So it's on July 6th then, and what realm, or are you going to be jumping around to all the realms?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I think I can make it, at least for part of the time. It would be so much fun to meet you all 'in person', as it were! So, for the location of the brawling halls, do you go inside, or do you wait outside on the sand to meet people?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Oh, yay! Thanks to all of you who can make it and have decided to come. :) Fr those that can't make it, that's perfectly fine, seeing as there's going to be plenty more!

D.S. Devereaux, I'm glad you can come. :D

Griffen Deverux, I'll like to see you and Romba there!

Cdewinter, I hope you'll be able to make it.

Pirates in the Sky, it's perfectly fine. I like having parties so there'll always be more. :D

Frozenmuskets, it's fine, I understand that. Hope you can make it next time however. :)

The First Swashbuckler, I hope to see you there.

Ciao!

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:

Ciao!
I will totally be there! Mormo and I will are attending!

P.S my name is Joshua Silver, level 64 Witchdoctor.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I (Red Scarlet) will try to be there, but could you possibly hold the party on Friday July 5th, at the same time instead? If not don't worry, I'll still try to join.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Its possible lowly possible I might come but still possible I will ask what compainion should come...if I am done with my break of pirate101 by next Saturday....and the fact I will be coming from my Laughlin vacation so...its around 10 or 5% possibility

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CdeWinter on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I (Red Scarlet) will try to be there, but could you possibly hold the party on Friday July 5th, at the same time instead? If not don't worry, I'll still try to join.
Oh gosh, that day I'm REALLY busy. We're headed to a water park, a nice restaurant, and somewhere else, and I'll have no time to be there that day. Sorry, Scarlet. I hope you can make it though!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne: You remain outside for a little while, waiting for those others to get here. It'll be nice to meet ya in Pirate. :)

Griffen: Oh yea, July 6th. And the pirate I'll be playing on is Sneaky Emma, my level 42 or 43 Musketeer with Bonnie Anne as her first mate.

Joshua Silver: I'll see you and Mormo there then. :)

Scarlet: As I said, I can't change the date because on Friday, we're doing a lot of stuff and I'll have no time to play on Pirate. Apologies, but I hope you can still make it.

thatonevalencianswashbuckler: (at least I think that's how your name ends....) I'll still hope to see you there!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yesiree! I will definitely be joining this party. Hope to see ye all there!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Joshua Silver on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I will totally be there! Mormo and I will are attending!

P.S my name is Joshua Silver, level 64 Witchdoctor.
Wait Richard Ashthorn will be attending too right

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
I think ill be able to make it

Yey im in central time

Ratbeard ok..

I'll be the level 65 musketeer with a blue bear mount, a sun hat some armour and blue boots .

Oh yes, is there PvP at your house?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Yesiree! I will definitely be joining this party. Hope to see ye all there!
PS: I will be playing on Modest Hank Ironside, a powerful Witchdoctor

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!!!"

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I SHALL COME! IF MY NAME IS NOT BEAUTIFUL MONKEY-
Your name..is not Beautiful Monkey, Shut up! D: -Jacob and John get into a fist fight-
Jacob
Who does this monkey love? The answer? NOBODY, I AM TOTALLY AGAINST ONLINE DATING
Pass it on