Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NEW world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
after Aquila there sould be krokatopaya so the piece of rock that ye find at the end of Aquila can be cranslated and wile you are there ye get a krok and if yer a ye get a krok and it is like that with the rest of the classes.After krokatopaya ye got to P and Polarice and ye get to meet nopoleine again and ye get one of the polar beat companion

Crazy Dino Vernon

find me in the game

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
pirate101kid2264 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
after Aquila there sould be krokatopaya so the piece of rock that ye find at the end of Aquila can be cranslated and wile you are there ye get a krok and if yer a ye get a krok and it is like that with the rest of the classes.After krokatopaya ye got to P and Polarice and ye get to meet nopoleine again and ye get one of the polar beat companion

Crazy Dino Vernon

find me in the game
*After *Krokotopia *Translated *While *Polaris *Napoleguin *Polar Bear

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
I wonder why people tell their character names and tell people to find them. There's over a million places you can be, and they expect to find one character :P

Anyways, I'm hoping the new world is Darkmoor, heard a lot of stories about that place in Skull Island as well as Cool Ranch