Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzlheim

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 27, 2011
On the picture of marco polos crew is erica the red I think it would be cool to go to grizzlheim and get the map piece from her in the next update.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Magedog on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
On the picture of marco polos crew is erica the red I think it would be cool to go to grizzlheim and get the map piece from her in the next update.
one of the developers said that our pirate might go to Grizzlehiem, but hinted that we go to a the place where Miss Erica hid the map It might not be in Grizzlehiem though.

Stormy Sam

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes. I would like to meet Erika the Red and see what she is like. She looks like a cool character to meet, even better if she joined the crew. I suppose she retired from adventures by now. Maybe she has a relative who wants to sail the spiral.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Calamity Finch on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Yes. I would like to meet Erika the Red and see what she is like. She looks like a cool character to meet, even better if she joined the crew. I suppose she retired from adventures by now. Maybe she has a relative who wants to sail the spiral.
I was actually hoping we'd get her (hopfully not only Privateers this time ). She looks too cool to pass up...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
I have an odd feeling she is ded.