Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Crisis

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
(For those who care)

I have a problem. I can never guarantee that when I pick a class I will quest that class to the end... Some thing always makes me want to switch but some thing also doesn't make me want to progress. I have all five classes on my account. 2 Low levels, 2 Mid levels and 1 high level. My end goal is at least 1 max level. Now you might be saying "Just do the quests for one pirate and don't switch no matter what." pft you'd think it was that easy...but this is me and I obviously cant claim that. I'm not exactly asking for a way to solve this problem (cause I honestly cant) nor looking for what people think of this problem. I just feel like telling the community...

I'm mostly looking forward to Chrissy Th'Blesser response to this cause I know you get around Chrissy.

So says: Agreeable Leo 14
Blaze 42
The Dark Dodger 45
Dead-eye Michael Nightingale 59
Simple Michael Windlass 13

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Marleybonian Myth ... on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
(For those who care)

I have a problem. I can never guarantee that when I pick a class I will quest that class to the end... Some thing always makes me want to switch but some thing also doesn't make me want to progress. I have all five classes on my account. 2 Low levels, 2 Mid levels and 1 high level. My end goal is at least 1 max level. Now you might be saying "Just do the quests for one pirate and don't switch no matter what." pft you'd think it was that easy...but this is me and I obviously cant claim that. I'm not exactly asking for a way to solve this problem (cause I honestly cant) nor looking for what people think of this problem. I just feel like telling the community...

I'm mostly looking forward to Chrissy Th'Blesser response to this cause I know you get around Chrissy.

So says: Agreeable Leo 14
Blaze 42
The Dark Dodger 45
Dead-eye Michael Nightingale 59
Simple Michael Windlass 13
Not to worry, you are not alone. My pirates spread out right now from level 18 to 65. I enjoy skipping back and forth as friends need help and to keep things fresh story line wise. I did take my Privateer to the top as I just couldn't resist knowing what was in the next page of the story. I read books the same way. I just consume them until that wonderful yet sad moment when I get to the final page. That trait helped me to get at least one to the end. The others are now on the re-read and I am enjoying every moment. I love nothing better than to have a great series of books and pull them out after a while and re-read them with great eagerness even though I know what is coming, I still love it. Skipping around with my pirates is just as fun and satisfying. There is nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy the story all over again as you pirate hop around. It just says how much you love the content. Works for me.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Well, get used to the class experience, and play on which one works best for you. My favorite class is Witchdoctor, however, I play on my Privateer because she's made more progress. I personally don't like Swashbuckler because their dances and strikes are a bit... OVERWHELMING. (That's why I made mine use a gun instead.) I personally like W.D. because their attacks are cool. Also, because Kan Po ROCKS!

Romantic Hannah Devereaux
Happy Esmerelda
Lovable Natalie
Slick Stephanie Maxwell
Pretty Cheryl Walker