Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I heard that Friar Sand gives lots of gold and some rare gear. Before, I usually farmed Bruno Chapel (Phule dungeon) in Valencia to try to get his things. I did get a lot of gold, but it took lots of time and was really boring. If anyone could help me get to and farm him, that'd be a huge help. Just post when you can get there. I can get to Mooshu itself through the portal guy. Just look for either George Gordon or Fearless George Xiriga. (Also, please post what realm to be on.) If it helps, I'm in the Eastern time zone. Thanks!

George Gordon, lvl 30
Fearless George Xiriga, lvl 16

P.S. I can't get to MS on my WD ( George Xiriga), so I will probably used my Buccaneer.

Captain
May 16, 2011
GBalance101 on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
I heard that Friar Sand gives lots of gold and some rare gear. Before, I usually farmed Bruno Chapel (Phule dungeon) in Valencia to try to get his things. I did get a lot of gold, but it took lots of time and was really boring. If anyone could help me get to and farm him, that'd be a huge help. Just post when you can get there. I can get to Mooshu itself through the portal guy. Just look for either George Gordon or Fearless George Xiriga. (Also, please post what realm to be on.) If it helps, I'm in the Eastern time zone. Thanks!

George Gordon, lvl 30
Fearless George Xiriga, lvl 16

P.S. I can't get to MS on my WD ( George Xiriga), so I will probably used my Buccaneer.
I'd be happy to take you to farm Friar Sand. I'm a great fan of farming him, and I'd definitely help you out, just give me the time you are available, and we can work out a realm and place to meet.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Thunder Hawk on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I'd be happy to take you to farm Friar Sand. I'm a great fan of farming him, and I'd definitely help you out, just give me the time you are available, and we can work out a realm and place to meet.
How is Sunday the 8th? Let's try Vadima realm. I won't have a lot going on, so that's my best day. How does 9:00 am Eastern time zone sound?