Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lets put and end to "No Trade"

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, why exactly does the game have items that are "No Trade"? I can understand why there is "No Auction" because you wouldn't someone being able to buy The Blades of Shade or anything super powerful from the bazaar, but why make items "No Trade" so that we cant give them to one of our players that really need it? We fought for it, we earned it FAIR AND SQUARE; we should have the ability to give the item to any of our characters that we please. Everyone who thinks that "No Trade" should be eliminated from the game, say "I" I'm not trying to start a revolution against you KI, heavens no, I am just trying to point out that "No Trade" is doing allot more harm than good to players and I think its time we hear what players have to say about it.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Developer
There's loot that you can freely buy and sell at the Bazaar.

Then there's the slightly better (and more rare) loot that you can't sell at the Bazaar but you *can* trade among your other pirates on your account.

And finally, there is the very rare loot that you must earn for each and every pirate. If you see another pirate running around with that kind of gear, you know they earned it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
There's loot that you can freely buy and sell at the Bazaar.

Then there's the slightly better (and more rare) loot that you can't sell at the Bazaar but you *can* trade among your other pirates on your account.

And finally, there is the very rare loot that you must earn for each and every pirate. If you see another pirate running around with that kind of gear, you know they earned it.
Well said. Some things just cannot be bought or given to the privileged. Having to earn something is becoming such a novel concept in our entitlement society. I love it that in the realm, some things will only happen when you work for it. Some great perks are only great because there is a lot of work behind getting it that truly helps you to appreciate it.
Good stuff for character building.