Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Some Ideas for P101- post yours too!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
I thought up of some ideas for the game, so here they are:

Expression: When your character gets attacked by a critical, they put their weapon in front of them as to defend themselves. But their expression has a neutral tone to it, which makes it sort of creepy... Maybe they could look scared?

Moving hair: I have to say, your hair doesn't move at all. It's like a plastic wig. When you ride a mount, like the purple jaguar, which bounces up and down a lot, it stays in one place. Maybe it could move like a tail, going up and down.

Braided hair: On topic of hair, I noticed there aren't any "braided" type of hair. Here are some of my ideas for the "braid" hairstyle:

Pigtail braids, single braid, crown braid, dreadlocks(Jack Sparrow!)

Style of weapons: Fencing swords like Morgan Lafettie's?(Did I spell it right?) Weapons that can be on your clothes? (Like throwing knives on a diagonal belt on your coat) Throwing axes for buccaneers? Spear/staffs for Witchdoctors?

Interactive furniture: It would be cool if you could sit on chairs, sleep in hammocks, or actually see you character open your bank.

Quick Melody Nightngale, Level 21

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Hi Melody! These are some wonderful ideas. The braided hair sounds wonderful and I agree with you that smiling while facing an epic attack is, in fact, very creepy. Just so you know, Captain Avery already has a very large board devoted entirely to this topic, so you might want to move your suggestions there. It should be easy to find under the "Hot Topics" tab.
I would love to see the addition of gardening here on pirate, I loved it so much on wizard.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Melody the Swift on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
I thought up of some ideas for the game, so here they are:

Expression: When your character gets attacked by a critical, they put their weapon in front of them as to defend themselves. But their expression has a neutral tone to it, which makes it sort of creepy... Maybe they could look scared?

Moving hair: I have to say, your hair doesn't move at all. It's like a plastic wig. When you ride a mount, like the purple jaguar, which bounces up and down a lot, it stays in one place. Maybe it could move like a tail, going up and down.

Braided hair: On topic of hair, I noticed there aren't any "braided" type of hair. Here are some of my ideas for the "braid" hairstyle:

Pigtail braids, single braid, crown braid, dreadlocks(Jack Sparrow!)

Style of weapons: Fencing swords like Morgan Lafettie's?(Did I spell it right?) Weapons that can be on your clothes? (Like throwing knives on a diagonal belt on your coat) Throwing axes for buccaneers? Spear/staffs for Witchdoctors?

Interactive furniture: It would be cool if you could sit on chairs, sleep in hammocks, or actually see you character open your bank.

You have some interesting ideas. Just happened to remember that there is a dreadlocks version of hair that you can win from Old Scratch.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Good ideas (except witchdoctors dont throw things) and there already is a single ponytail

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dante ZE pirate on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Good ideas (except witchdoctors dont throw things) and there already is a single ponytail
Oh you are right, I totally forgot that. I remember seeing that on on of my male friends and thinking how cool it looked.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dante ZE pirate on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Witchdoctors can learn throwing type things with their practice points. I do believe mine has learned to throw knives to help in slowing enemy advancement.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
You have some interesting ideas. Just happened to remember that there is a dreadlocks version of hair that you can win from Old Scratch.
*GASP* Really?!

"OLD SCRATCH GIMME YOUR DREADLOCKS!!!"
*tears off Ol' Scratch's head and finds out it's a wig*

"...THAT WAS A WIG?!..."

(Seriously?)

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Melody the Swift on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
*GASP* Really?!

"OLD SCRATCH GIMME YOUR DREADLOCKS!!!"
*tears off Ol' Scratch's head and finds out it's a wig*