Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Rude!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
If you ever meet such an other player, pls don't feel to bad. We have all met a pirate who is too scurvy. There are all sorts of people playing this game. Just stick to your true friends and enjoy the game with them. However you can also do the following:

A- dip them in my shark tank (don't worry, those sharks only eat food from the bakeries of highlander fox).

B- Force them to wear a banana outfit and then hug Goro.
Delightfully suggested and thank you again for a great giggle.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
This happens to me in wizard101 too, since I have no true friends on it, and after I stay in the commons on a crowded realm for about 30 minutes, some comes to help. After the helping, the they delete me.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Kronosroses on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I would do one of the following with my max character:

A- throw them to my lion pet .
B- throw them off a tower in my swashbuckler house.
C- help them with a dungeon and flee a few times and let them die.
D- challenge them to a pvp fight and defeat them.

- Brave Emily Davenport level 65 swashbuckler
what about this?

morgan lafitte comes to give them a 'haircut'

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well here is what I'd do
1 throw them to the enemies that were in the dungeon and just walk away 2 I'm pretty sure the brass monkey wants revenge and deacon
3 throw them to the demon monkey's and undead ones
4 swap out young nick for the pirates in buster crabs cave

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
jack morgan933 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Wow what a jerk, I hate jerks they make me sick, if you ever see that pirate again kick his butt at the brawl 'in hall.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
If I could, I would also like to help with that battle. Sure, I'm only level 32, but I would know how it feels to be rejected. I already have enough in life to deal with, so if anyone decides to use someone, leave the drama at the stormgate! See what I did there?
Justin Moone Level 32 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
This happens to me all the time too. Someone will send help requests just saying "help" and they will do so repeatedly until it fills up a side of your screen and you come and kill everything for them and then they just teleport away. A lot of times they only do it because if your level 65 you can make their quests go quicker. I don't mind helping people but if they do this more than once I remove them.

If nobody friends them maybe the practice will stop.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Here is some sound advice for anyone with this 'yesman' problem. Always check the pirate in question before you click that yes. If you remember them from a previous incident, just warp to a different realm, or just click ignore on them. Seems mean, I know, but this is the best I can think of at the moment. I hope this helps.
-Justin Moone, Leader of the Colonial Mercenaries

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Kronosroses on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I would do one of the following with my max character:

A- throw them to my lion pet .
B- throw them off a tower in my swashbuckler house.
C- help them with a dungeon and flee a few times and let them die.
D- challenge them to a pvp fight and defeat them.

- Brave Emily Davenport level 65 swashbuckler
No, all of the above would be 'too nice'. How's about, we let my pufferfish Bentley, or Tricky Vinny deal with him/her? Those two always get the job done in style.

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Well here is what I'd do
1 throw them to the enemies that were in the dungeon and just walk away 2 I'm pretty sure the brass monkey wants revenge and deacon
3 throw them to the demon monkey's and undead ones
4 swap out young nick for the pirates in buster crabs cave
yep, the brass monkey wont rest until he gets his revenge. deacon wont cause he gets destroyed after you battle him. im pretty sure the brass monkey does quests to locate us right now. i feel honored thinking about that

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
what about this?

morgan lafitte comes to give them a 'haircut'
x laughs x thanks for making me laugh

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Justin299oo on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
No, all of the above would be 'too nice'. How's about, we let my pufferfish Bentley, or Tricky Vinny deal with him/her? Those two always get the job done in style.
seriously i think throwing them off a tower is NOT nice

Captain
May 13, 2011
Kronosroses on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
seriously i think throwing them off a tower is NOT nice
there could be a pool underneath. maybe we could put in fake sharks for the tougher ones

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
there could be a pool underneath. maybe we could put in fake sharks for the tougher ones
OK i will buy the buccaneer house because it has an actual shark tank that i can throw them in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
i have been a bit rude some times, i mean i ask for help from my friends a lot an i can be pretty anoyying sorry guys
If you let them know how much you appreciate their help, I'm sure they will help you again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There was this musketeer who was trying to get his friends to pvp him, but they didn't want to. ( maybe this should have given me a clue as to what kind of guy he was ) Anyway he asks me to friend him and I do and he challenges me to pvp. I was reluctant as I have had many unpleasant encounters with Musketeers, but he persuades me, say " It will be fun." So yes we fight and he is nasty and bragging throughout the fight. Then I say " is that how you treat your friends?" and he says "I just wanted to pvp." and then he deletes me, but then he asks me to friend him again?! Well no thanks! Sorry for my rant.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Or you could do what I do. Just help them. Even though it may hurt a little when they defriend you I just think that I have allot of great friends who care about me, make me laugh, hang out with me, and always help me in a pinch. I think that. Seriously don't need a friend who does that to people. Although you may think your suggestions may be okay and funny there not. They will hurt the person who hurt you and they will hurt another PC and then the other PC will hurt another PC. And so on and so on. It's i bitter and horrible dish I call revenge. Although they hurt you you shouldn't hurt them and Like I said it will cause allot of hurt maybe spiral wide. (And cause more hurt than they did to you.) just think about this. Is it really worth it to make a big fuss about it? I already have a bunch of good friends on the message boards and in the game. In the long run would it be worth it to hurt another person and is it really like me to do that? And most importantly, is it really all that big of a deal? If it's not should I be mad about it if I can't control it? And to really not. Although you may feel like you want to do it don't. It's like think before you act if it's bad don't do it, and they are bad, you'll be just like them if you do. And all of these suggestions are worse than what they do except maybe Justin's ideas. Also you don't completely lose, you get gold, exp and maybe nautical exp, even a rare item or pet. So it's not all that bad to help them , you might even get that item you farmed forever but gave up. So just be strong and help them anyway. And (if even possible) you will be a good pirate citizen by helping them Go farther in the game. Until next time

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
So I was playing pirate101 and some person friend-ed me. Then almost 30 seconds after we became friends he asked for help in the minotaur dungeon. In case you don't know that dungeon very long. So I helped him out and we did the dungeon together. When we finished he defriend-ed me teleported away. I just sat there staring at the place where he ported away...

How Rude!
OH. OH OH. SOMEONES' GONNA G- *Ahem*
I do believe if I see him wandering about, he's going to get a face-full of sparks.
Jacob, level 65