Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu: I'm level 38 and i feel like a low level

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2011
Hi there everyone! Currently i'm at a whopping level 38 and in Mooshu. I feel that i'm doing something wrong and I wouldn't be able to pass majority of the battles without practice, help from others, or guidance. If it wouldn't bother anyone, could someone tell me where I can find a place with good experience to level up with? Thanks.

Deadeye James Richardson- level 38

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
themarshmellow on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi there everyone! Currently i'm at a whopping level 38 and in Mooshu. I feel that i'm doing something wrong and I wouldn't be able to pass majority of the battles without practice, help from others, or guidance. If it wouldn't bother anyone, could someone tell me where I can find a place with good experience to level up with? Thanks.

Have you been doing side quests? This a good way to gain levels. Also try ship battles, don't sink them - board , this will give you nautical and pirate exp.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Are you completing side quests? Defeating a mob of enemies will give you abysmal experience.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
If you just do the main quest, then you should be averaged. I started Mooshu at level45, mainly because all I did before my membership was battle the creatures in big sky.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011

If all you've done are story quests, you shouldn't worry too much, but I suggest doing sidequests, I got to level 44 by doing every sidequest I could find before MooShu

Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
I was a 37 when I got there so no as bad as you and it's not bad cause I saw 5 other level 30's there.

Level 61

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the message board. Try doing some side quests or promoting your companions. I just got to MooShu, but I have already done a ton of side quests. Also, if you haven't finished them all yet, try going back to Cool Ranch and do some side quests there.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

welcome to the message boards! you'll love it here, there will always be helpful people to well, help you out! like they all said do side quests, start out from the skull island ones then work your way up, each new world side quest you'll get to a bit more over powered you'll be for it. hope this helps!

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer