Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best gun for 65 Musketeer?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
Hey guys, I wanna know what the best gun is for a level 65 Musketeer. Please help me :D

-The General

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I like the Dragoon's Autocannon, it has a good range and comes with a power card. Or the Legatus' Set, which has a nice damage. The Autocannon is fairly easy to get, it's dropped by the dragoons in MB. Legatus' set is dropped by Zeena.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Go and find the Dragoon Autocannon in Marleybone. It is very powerful, and it has saved me many times. Good hunting! Almost any Armada enemy drops it starting at the final Isle of Fetch Dungeon.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I personally use the Dragoon Autocannon, that's a common drop with an explosive surprise.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
General Jack Squat on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I wanna know what the best gun is for a level 65 Musketeer. Please help me :D

-The General
I like the Swivel Gun from the Crown Shop. The Thunder Casters from the Tribal Pack are also pretty good. However, if you'd rather not spend crowns there are a few other really good guns available as drops. My favorite would be the Dragoon Autocannon. Even though it does a little less damage than some of the others, the Mega Blast power it gives you can turn the tide of a battle. This attack can potentially do the highest damage in the game. I have hit close to 3,000 with it many times. This weapon can be obtained as a drop from the Dragoons in the dungeon on the Isle of Fetch or from Rooke. Other than that I think Zeena drops the best guns. She drops a few different ones and they are all good. So just farm Zeena, which is relatively painless and you will get yourself a really good weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
General Jack Squat on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:

-The General
Hey General Jack Squat! ( nice name )

The best gun, in terms of damage, is the Helios Brace, with a whopping weapon damage of 200, but only has a base range of 3.

In terms of good weapon power and power card, then the Swivel Gun from the crown shop is optimal.

In terms of a good 4 base range gun, then the Leonis' Breath is pretty nice, if you just want a crown-free and long ranged weapon. The Helios Brace and the Leonis' Breath can be bought from the bazaar, but they are very popular, so you will have to be quick if you want to camp out at the bazaar. Otherwise, you can use those convenient linked Wiki pages to find some confirmed sources.