Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloons!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I'm just wondering about all of your guys' thoughts about the new Doubloons. I love the Treasure Bath one and any that allows you to summon an Allie to fight alongside you and your companions! I used all of my Will buffs, The Marchioness' Will buff and the Will Doubloon in a battle today. With all the stockpiled Will I used a Fighting Fervor and all of my companions just swept the battle board.

Doubloons are awesome!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I admit I like doubloons as well. They came in VERY handy when taking on Mark Clemens (or was it Samuel Twain? I forget) in the battle where you had to outlast them twelve rounds. Call in a bunch of extras, and they spend a lot of their time attacking them and being attacked by them. Takes longer, but is far more sure.

I also like that once they are gone, they are gone. Good for one battle, and that's it.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I like them. They're one-shots, but very helpful in the right circumstances, even if those circumstances just mean absorbing damage from the enemy for a round or two.