Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you really think your parents are dead

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
i'm always thinking this while i'm playing. What if our parents aren't dead what do you think

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I don't think they're dead, who knows they could be in disguise.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
well, the intro makes it CLEAR that we are orphans, and as the story progresses (specifically, i am referring to the crystal caves in the isle of doom) we receive a message from the spirit of our parents, who want us to travel to el dorado to visit their graves. doesnt exactly leave alot to question . . . . . . although when that rascal of an impaired cat is involved, its a good idea to take everything with a grain of salt.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Their souls could be trapped somewhere......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes our pirate101 maybe dead sure, how they died is what you choose in the intro.For example an armada attack, they died during war time.Gaint sky squid means they died while defending,the rest of the crew. Mutiny means they where betrayed by theire former crews. Shipwreck it's unclear if they died accidentally or it was a sabotage to wreck the ship.Storm means they died because of, wrong timing or just shear bad luck,that they were in that situation.

Just listen to the crystals in Gortez's Compound, and your parsido companion for more clues as the storyline progresses. I would be surprised if the traitor for those who choose mutiny, turned out to be one of my pirate101 parent and have to defeat my ( pirate101 ) father or mother in combat.That would be a wicked twist,to the storyline.Assuming one of our pirate(s) real parents survived and place our pirate(s) one of the place mention at the intro screen for adaption .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, I'm 100% certain that they're dead. However, communication is still possible.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
What if they are under Paroliarial arrest (I forgot how to spell that) and buried alive and your mom is a Witchdoctor and the crystals are telepathic and they have a piece of the map

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
In Aquila, Hades says "Two spirits shun the underworld, waiting to speak to thee." Since I rather doubt Lasko wants to talk to us after everything we've done to help Ratbeard, this is most likely our parents.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Blixet on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
well, the intro makes it CLEAR that we are orphans, and as the story progresses (specifically, i am referring to the crystal caves in the isle of doom) we receive a message from the spirit of our parents, who want us to travel to el dorado to visit their graves. doesnt exactly leave alot to question . . . . . . although when that rascal of an impaired cat is involved, its a good idea to take everything with a grain of salt.
First, yes our piratical parents are dead.

But, Blixet listen rerun the Gortez dungeon. Our parent's spirits don't say that their graves are in El Dorado. They say we need to visit their graves to get the key to El Dorado. I'm assuming this is referring to their part of the map.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Eh..... I don't know, the Kraken ate my parents, so I doubt they have any pieces of their body left to bury. Plus if they're alive then they're at the Kraken's belly.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Honestly not very sure, but hey I be not an expert on the undead so the chances be 10% - 90% on that scale.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
CdeWinter on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
First, yes our piratical parents are dead.

But, Blixet listen rerun the Gortez dungeon. Our parent's spirits don't say that their graves are in El Dorado. They say we need to visit their graves to get the key to El Dorado. I'm assuming this is referring to their part of the map.
...or maybe the windstone for El Dorado!