Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Exciting news from the Grizzly Beast Pack!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi everyone! I just thought I would say that I got my first companion from a pack! I got Yohr, the swashbuckler ( and my favorite.) I'm really glad I decided to buy some crowns! Good luck to anyone trying to get a companion!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone! I just thought I would say that I got my first companion from a pack! I got Yohr, the swashbuckler ( and my favorite.) I'm really glad I decided to buy some crowns! Good luck to anyone trying to get a companion!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Congrats. I am glad you got a great companion and I can't wait to hear how he is doing for ya.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
congrats mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
lucky I spent 15000 crowns on that pack but no luck

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Congrats Ryan, way to go! I finally got the Musketeer companion and I don't even want to reveal how many Crowns, packs and much real-life money it took. WOW, a whole lot of dough for a 'virtual toy'. But that's the nature of the game I suppose. Again, congrats to you Ryan and now off to play with my expensive new toy!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ooh how is he doing in battle? I heard he has an epic that makes him randomly start hiding

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I only used 5000 crowns, and I got a couple pets and good tier 10 snacks, but tons of useless housing items. However, I am still holding up hopes for a single companion, as I have learned how much it takes to get one. It took me over 100,000 crowns to get a SINGLE companion from the Azteca pack.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
YAY!!!!

Congratulations,I know that you are a very lucky,and a very happy pirate.

...or maybe you're just a really rich pirate.

But still,let's celebrate with a keg of yum!