Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions I've heard for next game

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I heard Blind mew himself say that one out of three suggestions that he listed would be a possibility at least! One of them was Detective101 which I'm totally excited for the possibility of that! I could definitely see that as being a game! I know this isn't an actual question but I was just so excited about this possibility!

Kindly Pearl Kringle

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
What are the three that were listed?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well this be interesting....I wonder.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
FrozenPirate on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
What are the three that were listed?
That was the only one I really paid any attention to sry :(

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
The idea of "detective101" can be easily played out in this game. It was the plot of a whole world in wizard101!

Step 1 : a crime, no one knows who did it.

Step 2: bonnie says "Looks like we have a mystery on our hands, gang!"

Step 3: solve mystery

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hmmm........ Interesting..............

I look forward to it.

Bonne Journee!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
The idea of "detective101" can be easily played out in this game. It was the plot of a whole world in wizard101!

Step 1 : a crime, no one knows who did it.

Step 2: bonnie says "Looks like we have a mystery on our hands, gang!"

Step 3: solve mystery
good point but imagine a little sherlock holmes outfit or a private investigator's awesome long jacket <3!

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
I heard Blind mew himself say that one out of three suggestions that he listed would be a possibility at least! One of them was Detective101 which I'm totally excited for the possibility of that! I could definitely see that as being a game! I know this isn't an actual question but I was just so excited about this possibility!

Kindly Pearl Kringle
Well, I don't know if this was one of the suggestions or not, but Spaceman101 would be really cool. There would be space ships and aliens and laser guns and...cake. Space cake.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
How about Ninja101. You can join different clans/classes and save the spiral.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Super Hero 101 "There are some humans born with abilities beyond the norm of mankind...."

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hmm how about homesteads and humans. You and your crew get transportelated to the real world where your quests include crossing a street safely or returning a late library book.
Hmm a wide avenue is before you there a parallel lines painted on the surfaces looks almost like a bridge.
Captain what are we to do look what are those metal monsters, asks Bonnie Anne
Those are cars you daft woman we saw those in Marleybone, Ratbeard scoffs
Oh not like these she answers.
Look Captain my Captain what be that strange box with the three lights asks a moldy old skeleton
Quick lass shoot it Ratbeard cries. Then I'll use this barrel of gunpowder I brought along and stop the cars.
Tosh Why is blowing things up your only answer to things, she asks him exasperated.
Only answer he cries it's the answer.

What will happen will our brave crew find safe passage across this deadly path and what about the late library book Tune in next week same Rat time same Rat channel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Super Heroes 101
There could be five types of heroes:
1. The technological hero - Batman, Iron Man, or any cyborg would fit this category
2. Scientific accident - Spiderman and The Hulk
3. Alien/ God or Goddess/ Supernatural Entity - Superman, Thor or Ghost Rider
4. Magical - either through inborn talent ( Harry Potter ) or arcane study ( Dr. Strange )
5. Born with it - MUTANTS !
When you choose a type and create the character, you get one side-kick and a personal arch-villain!
Premise: older super heroes are recruiting younger, super powered heroes to take over after they're gone/ or retired.
There is a movement to suppress any super powered beings by confining them to a prison. This is the protect 'normal' people of society. Of course, all this takes place in the spiral in the far distant future ( thus avoiding any conflict with p101 or w101. )

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe add the companions aspect to it? Have a sidekick to help you solve crimes? Complete tasks and learn the mysteries behind every spiral door and skyway? Save a maiden in distress? Use the power of logic and puzzle solving to defeat your enemies? Face mighty villains based off some of the most historical villains ever known? I wouldn't mind playing that game and whatever game is next I will definitely be buying access for Beta now that I've learned of top-able credit cards xd

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Sound like we got a mystery here pirates and wizards. So far we traveled though the spirals of the magical worlds of wizards, sailed the sky ways as pirates,so a third 101 game is coming what can it be ?

I would say Space 101, why not let's travel to space as one( or all ) of these great class.

1.Techno Fighters- A warrior like fighter,with part machine parts like cyborg of DC Comics.
2.Space Trooper - A space version of our Musketeer class in pirates,like the troopers in Star wars.
3.Space Warrior- A space version of our Buccaneer class in pirates,like the jedi in Star wars.
4.Creature fighters- These are the alien fighters, like the Zergs and Protoss in Star Craft.
5.Spacezards- Wizard+space, space version of our wizards in wizard101
6.Void Lurkers - These are unique warriors from other dimensions they can change shape by training and very sneaky, like our very own ninja pigs in space.

The plot varies from arc boss storylines.

Yes space might be our next journey after our pirates defeated Kane and started the second arc storyline. Third Arc storyline for wizards.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Detective101?? I better go tell my friend that that's a possibility, and watch her fan girl into the next generation... Ninja101 sounds like a possibility, and my other friend really want Medieval101.
I wonder what it might be?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Medieval101
Classes:
Ranger - Lv50 Archer - Lv100 Crossbowman (Specialty: Ailment Arrows)
Swordsman - Lv50 Warrior - Lv100 Knight (Specialty: Battle Mounts)
Rogue - Lv50 Thief - Lv100 Bandit (Specialty: Steal/Mug)
Cleric - Lv50 Priest - Lv100 Mage (Specialty: Heal/Summon)
Spearman - Lv50 Dragoon - Lv100 Guardian (Specialty: Knockback/Immobilizing)
Companions are included, companions can be recruited using Crowns, Gold, by completing quests or by defeating certain enemies a certain number of times.
Worlds:
MEDEVIL
GOBBLERTON
AVALON
GRIZZLEHEIM
MONQUISTA
AQUILA
POLARIS
MOOSHU
ZAFARIA
THE SPHERE
Just something I came up with lol

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
It would be soooo cool to have a shout out to Master Splinter from TMNT in the name of the nin jit sew (I know I probably spelled this wrong but you hopefully get my point) teacher! :) <3

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Super Heroes 101
There could be five types of heroes:
1. The technological hero - Batman, Iron Man, or any cyborg would fit this category
2. Scientific accident - Spiderman and The Hulk
3. Alien/ God or Goddess/ Supernatural Entity - Superman, Thor or Ghost Rider
4. Magical - either through inborn talent ( Harry Potter ) or arcane study ( Dr. Strange )
5. Born with it - MUTANTS !
When you choose a type and create the character, you get one side-kick and a personal arch-villain!
Premise: older super heroes are recruiting younger, super powered heroes to take over after they're gone/ or retired.
There is a movement to suppress any super powered beings by confining them to a prison. This is the protect 'normal' people of society. Of course, all this takes place in the spiral in the far distant future ( thus avoiding any conflict with p101 or w101. )
For the mutants, may I suggest at least a reference to a certain group of four GREEN brothers with shells and their RAT father! x cough cough x :D <3

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Sound like we got a mystery here pirates and wizards. So far we traveled though the spirals of the magical worlds of wizards, sailed the sky ways as pirates,so a third 101 game is coming what can it be ?

I would say Space 101, why not let's travel to space as one( or all ) of these great class.

1.Techno Fighters- A warrior like fighter,with part machine parts like cyborg of DC Comics.
2.Space Trooper - A space version of our Musketeer class in pirates,like the troopers in Star wars.
3.Space Warrior- A space version of our Buccaneer class in pirates,like the jedi in Star wars.
4.Creature fighters- These are the alien fighters, like the Zergs and Protoss in Star Craft.
5.Spacezards- Wizard+space, space version of our wizards in wizard101
6.Void Lurkers - These are unique warriors from other dimensions they can change shape by training and very sneaky, like our very own ninja pigs in space.

The plot varies from arc boss storylines.

Yes space might be our next journey after our pirates defeated Kane and started the second arc storyline. Third Arc storyline for wizards.
Time101 could be its sister game XD

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Detective101?? I better go tell my friend that that's a possibility, and watch her fan girl into the next generation... Ninja101 sounds like a possibility, and my other friend really want Medieval101.
I wonder what it might be?
Medieval101?! x fan girl scream then faints x I think your friends and I would get along just fine!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Medieval101
Classes:
Ranger - Lv50 Archer - Lv100 Crossbowman (Specialty: Ailment Arrows)
Swordsman - Lv50 Warrior - Lv100 Knight (Specialty: Battle Mounts)
Rogue - Lv50 Thief - Lv100 Bandit (Specialty: Steal/Mug)
Cleric - Lv50 Priest - Lv100 Mage (Specialty: Heal/Summon)
Spearman - Lv50 Dragoon - Lv100 Guardian (Specialty: Knockback/Immobilizing)
Companions are included, companions can be recruited using Crowns, Gold, by completing quests or by defeating certain enemies a certain number of times.
Worlds:
MEDEVIL
GOBBLERTON
AVALON
GRIZZLEHEIM
MONQUISTA
AQUILA
POLARIS
MOOSHU
ZAFARIA
THE SPHERE
Just something I came up with lol
How about having the option of having famous fantasy names (I know this is medieval and not fantasy but don't hate me just yet :D ) like Snow White Prince Charming, etc. or even Jiminy! x fan girl scream and squeals x

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
How about having the option of having famous fantasy names (I know this is medieval and not fantasy but don't hate me just yet :D ) like Snow White Prince Charming, etc. or even Jiminy! x fan girl scream and squeals x
Well the Medieval age was also filled with Fantasy such as Dragons, so I think it would work!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Jul 04, 2010
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
With a little cross game action for Ninja vs Pirates PVP?

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:

Kindly Pearl Kringle
One of my school friends who is a max level musketeer was able to convince me that he had gotten a chance to play the top secret demo version of "Detective101". I was very disappointed to find that it was a prank, especially because I fell for it ON APRIL FOOLS DAY, and ESPECIALLY because I had unsuccessfully tried to pull a similar prank on him earlier that day. Now, when my younger brother tried to convince me that Monkey101 was a real game, I was more dubious...

Cunning Nicholas Sharp, Level 41