Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny Companion/Enemy Names!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Sure, the people at KingsIsle created a fine name generator for the companions and enemies that we have in Pirate101, but what are some of the strangest, funniest, and most ironic of them all?

An Inoshishi Crossbowman named Fat Buta! Imagine if they almost made a typo and replaced the A with a Y. Everyone would break out in laughter.

My good-in-battle weasel is named Angry Harvey Bass. GRRRRRRRRRR....MARK...TAKE ME FISHIIIINNGGG!!!!

During farming in Tumbleweed Skyway, I encountered a Mustang Rowdy named Two-Gun Sam Dalton. He was using knives. And also, I have my own Mustang Gaucho named Dead-Eye Sam Dalton. He doesn't seem that villainous to fit the title.

Also, next to Tumbleweed Skyway is the Haunted Skyway, where I was caught in battle with a Browncoat Rustler who was named Clint Eastwood. Now, if you like that homage, just wait until you see this! Right next to him was a Browncoat named Hoss Cartwright and another Browncoat named Hoss Eastwood.

What funny Companion/Enemy names have you seen? POST HERE!!!

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
PIRATA GIGANTA!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mark Laveer on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
Sure, the people at KingsIsle created a fine name generator for the companions and enemies that we have in Pirate101, but what are some of the strangest, funniest, and most ironic of them all?

An Inoshishi Crossbowman named Fat Buta! Imagine if they almost made a typo and replaced the A with a Y. Everyone would break out in laughter.

My good-in-battle weasel is named Angry Harvey Bass. GRRRRRRRRRR....MARK...TAKE ME FISHIIIINNGGG!!!!

During farming in Tumbleweed Skyway, I encountered a Mustang Rowdy named Two-Gun Sam Dalton. He was using knives. And also, I have my own Mustang Gaucho named Dead-Eye Sam Dalton. He doesn't seem that villainous to fit the title.

Also, next to Tumbleweed Skyway is the Haunted Skyway, where I was caught in battle with a Browncoat Rustler who was named Clint Eastwood. Now, if you like that homage, just wait until you see this! Right next to him was a Browncoat named Hoss Cartwright and another Browncoat named Hoss Eastwood.

What funny Companion/Enemy names have you seen? POST HERE!!!

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
PIRATA GIGANTA!!!
Best ones ( to my mind ) is Noh Wei and Noh Hao.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
  • I have seen a cutthroat have the same name as my shark companion. It was sharp Bruce mctooth.