Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coral Widow Spider + ? =

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Decius I believe it is safe to say the Coral Widow is our spider. All of my gatherings of gold have gone mostly to this elusive pet. With the exception of a few random tries and of course the new holiday pets. I can't wait for someone to shout from the rooftop that they have found this pet.

Every since I found the hint in the newsletter, I knew it would be used for something.

Today I am gonna use the new emote every time before I morph

Crossing my fingers that today is the lucky day. May the morphing force be with us all.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
That was the conclusion I came to last night also.

Since many of the pets in game are named after real life spiders I looked up all the types of spiders. The most amusing of these and would fit the purple crawling clue are:

Garden Orb Weaver: orchid (it's a flower) chameleon

Cat faced spider: heck kitty (I mean it has that purple misty stuff)

Other kinds that may be in game but not part of the skitters & crawlsclue

Jumping spiders

Crab spiders

Wolf spiders (if we get a wolf pet eventually ;-D)

Personally I keep thinking it is now one of the chameleons I tried half dozen times yesterday with no luck and I've tried a few times in the past days. I'm wondering if it is just one of those really really stubborn ones. I'll head back to the tent and once again today and try again :-D Come say hi if you see me in my corner.

~Clumsy Calamity

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Calamity PixieShad... on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
That was the conclusion I came to last night also.

Since many of the pets in game are named after real life spiders I looked up all the types of spiders. The most amusing of these and would fit the purple crawling clue are:

Garden Orb Weaver: orchid (it's a flower) chameleon

Cat faced spider: heck kitty (I mean it has that purple misty stuff)

Other kinds that may be in game but not part of the skitters & crawlsclue

Jumping spiders

Crab spiders

Wolf spiders (if we get a wolf pet eventually ;-D)

Personally I keep thinking it is now one of the chameleons I tried half dozen times yesterday with no luck and I've tried a few times in the past days. I'm wondering if it is just one of those really really stubborn ones. I'll head back to the tent and once again today and try again :-D Come say hi if you see me in my corner.

~Clumsy Calamity
Yes, that is what I have been doing all morning, but that is what I have been doing all along. Coral + Chameleon. To me the cutie is more pink, the egg is light and dark pink. I could be wrong, I have tried both so many times, like we all have of course.

This pet will need a special collar saying thanks to all that have tried morphing

Community Leader
I keep doing those combinations:
Black Widow x Orchid Chameleon
Black Widow x Cutie Chameleon
Black Widow x Coconut Crawlie.

Not surprised if we do produce a crab spider from the Widow x Coconut combination. But I did so many last night with no success. I probably did 3 or 4 each combination.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013