Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My new world theory

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hello my fellow pirates and welcome to a theory by me. So I belive that GrizzleHiem is the next world after valencia part 2. So WE know that with the advanced pet update we know there are booths of the following worlds: Skull Island MarlyBone Mooshu And Grizzlehiem. So with knowledge of the grizzlehiem booth we can state that we could go to grizzlehiem sometime. Moving on when KI released another update they released the new pack. The new pack contains grizzlehiem items such as Companions and a standerd so those two things could point out that grizzlehiem can be the next worl but hey that's just a theory.
(can some catch my reference?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It is possible that we do go to Grizzleheim ( at least a side trip )., because Erika the Red is a Bear ( and her name is Viking-sounding ). It would be the most logical place to start our search for her. Although Polaris is also a good place to find a Bear.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
It is possible that we do go to Grizzleheim ( at least a side trip )., because Erika the Red is a Bear ( and her name is Viking-sounding ). It would be the most logical place to start our search for her. Although Polaris is also a good place to find a Bear.
Then again,wouldn't Erika specifically stay away from Grizzleheim because that's where people are most likely to look for her?(and weren't vikings,like,the ultimate explorers)

Vinland-themed world was an idea proposed by CdeWinter,and I really like it.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I do hope that we get to Grizzleheim eventually, it was always one of my favourite worlds in the spiral.
Its setting does really remind me of my own home.

Erika the Red is a bear, and does sound like a Viking name, I believe Erika the Red is based on the real life Norse explorer (and Viking) Erik the Red. Erik the Red, (as far as I can remember,) was credited with discovering both Iceland and Greenland, and his son, Leif Eriksson is credited with discovering North America centuries before a certain Portuguese pirate ever did. Leif Eriksson landed in a part of Canada now called Newfoundland, (although the Vikings called it Vinland). So, perhaps when we go for Erika the Red's piece of the map, we won't find it Grizzelheim, but we may still travel to Grizzelheim to find Erika the Red, (or maybe a son/daughter of Erika the Red?)

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
I agree with that as it and krok are the only homeworlds we haven't been to!
But hey that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY thanks for reading...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
the purple captian on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
A theory is an educated set of assumptions meant to explain several observations.

You can't say ''It's just a theory'',theories are serious things!!!Like,it's not just a guess,it's a guess based upon reason(stuff that makes sense) applied to a set of stuff that's been observed.

Again,I'm such a buzz-kill.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
the purple captian on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
Yes I was hoping someone would finish the sentence