Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Weapons drop only class weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
It will be alot easier for the nefarious drop only pirates class weapon to them makes everything easier!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since there are four pirates taking part in the battle with the Nef-5, how can the drop roll determine which weapon to drop? I've farmed Moo Manchu nearly forty times before I finally got the Nefarious Knives for my swashbuckler, before that I was getting the other weapons. Now the weapons are tradable between pirates on the same account.
You just need to keep trying and don't give up. I'm still trying to get the Bond Oni Bulwark for my privy....

Admiral
May 30, 2010
RetroWolf2134 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
It will be alot easier for the nefarious drop only pirates class weapon to them makes everything easier!
But we have pirates complaining that things are too easy already! How will we challenge them?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
That would take the anticipation and fun out of it don't you think?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
i know you guys are right. but i think if the tower was a bit lower like maybe 7 floors then 10 it will make things alot faster but more of a challenge