Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rare items

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
sorry I had to remake this part again my old one got locked for some reason

does anyone know who drops the tawny sky turtle?

there are 2 rare items in Miranda when you fight captain blood he might drop the his hook&sword or just his sword

for now that was Terri the buccaneer and Jeremy the swashbuckler saying buy

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Mine came from pet wrangling, although I think that Friar Sand might drop it. You could check over at Pirate101 Central or one of the other fan sites; I think they've got that information pretty well covered if it's known at all.

Captain Blood drops more than just the sword or hook & sword.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Good morning, Mr. Reaper.

I received my original TST as a drop from Friar Sand.

Captain Blood drops his sword (Blood's Reaver) which has no special abilities but does have a distinctive look, and is a slahy weapon that adds 126 weapon damage.

Better, he drops "Captain Blood's Hook" which again does Slashy damage but also gives you the talent Repel Boarders 1. When equipped, your pirate will actually be shown carrying not only the hook, but Blood's sword as well.

He can drop his hat "(Captain Blood's Hat") which gives you a +6 to magic resistance and the "Cadaver's Chanty" ability, which lets you summon a shooty skeleton to help you in a fight.

He can drop "Captain Blood's boots", which I have never found but the wiki says gives you +7 Dodge, +5 armor and the ability to cast "Mutineer's Grasp". They are a nice-looking pear of no-frills piratin' boots, as well.

I have saved the best for last: "Captain Blood's Jacket". Besides being a unique and very attractive outfit, it grants you +8 Strength, +8 Will, +28 Magic resistance, and the ability to summon Blood Flames, an X-shaped pattern of five flames that seriously mess up enemies who run next to or into them. In my experience, until you can start farming Mu Manchu's Tower this jacket is the most powerful item in the game.

I believe you have to be level 35 to use any of the above. Good luck farming for them!

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:

Captain Blood drops his sword (Blood's Reaver) which has no special abilities but does have a distinctive look, and is a slahy weapon that adds 126 weapon damage.

Better, he drops "Captain Blood's Hook" which again does Slashy damage but also gives you the talent Repel Boarders 1. When equipped, your pirate will actually be shown carrying not only the hook, but Blood's sword as well.

He can drop his hat "(Captain Blood's Hat") which gives you a +6 to magic resistance and the "Cadaver's Chanty" ability, which lets you summon a shooty skeleton to help you in a fight.

He can drop "Captain Blood's boots", which I have never found but the wiki says gives you +7 Dodge, +5 armor and the ability to cast "Mutineer's Grasp". They are a nice-looking pear of no-frills piratin' boots, as well.

I have saved the best for last: "Captain Blood's Jacket". Besides being a unique and very attractive outfit, it grants you +8 Strength, +8 Will, +28 Magic resistance, and the ability to summon Blood Flames, an X-shaped pattern of five flames that seriously mess up enemies who run next to or into them. In my experience, until you can start farming Mu Manchu's Tower this jacket is the most powerful item in the game.

I believe you have to be level 35 to use any of the above. Good luck farming for them!

-Indigo
thanks indigo ring I been farming sandy for a while but didn't get it yet was your from a group plunder chest or did you get it from solo chest or do u know which chest yea I found out about this so I just posted to see if it was true and if I was wasting my time I am soloing him because I have brass (or bronze) knuckles from the bazzar they give 200 weapon power plus bonus from strength and other items after I got it which I can't start until around 4:13-5:00 cause membership expired yesterday so I will get a card today

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:

-Indigo
also its ms.reaper (for that post)