Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Recruiting

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
So i was thinking it would be awesome if like you defeat a enemy the enemy would ask to join your team like a rare opportunity like for example defeating a troggy and defeat more of them you can have a rare chance of recruiting him on your crew.

Sure we can get companiosn through quests and crowns but maybe we can recruit enemys and i think that will be awesome like having a Armada Comapnion to recruit that would be really cool :D

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
RetroWolf2134 on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
So i was thinking it would be awesome if like you defeat a enemy the enemy would ask to join your team like a rare opportunity like for example defeating a troggy and defeat more of them you can have a rare chance of recruiting him on your crew.

Sure we can get companiosn through quests and crowns but maybe we can recruit enemys and i think that will be awesome like having a Armada Comapnion to recruit that would be really cool :D

I still dislike the idea of an Armada companion, for the same reasons Blind Mew does. Besides, how many companions do you want? I can barely manage the training points for them now. And I'm in Cool Ranch. In addition, most enemies already have a companion version of them, so it seems pointless.

Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I like the idea, although it is a very rough outline of it. I was thinking this idea could be the base of a bigger idea although none come to mind at the moment.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think there are too many pets. We should have a housing option that is a zoo to put them all in.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I think there are too many pets. We should have a housing option that is a zoo to put them all in.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Or how about this as a housing option.....insert shameless plug here------------> Petropolis Bundle. Sorry, couldn't resist, but I agree that a house dedicated to our overflowin' critters is very much in need.

Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
That would be cool having a enemy ranch like have enemy ninja pigs train in you house :D

Haha your personal ninja training room