Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Dante- 500+ posts, 1000+ yars!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I just wanted to offer up CONGRATULATIONS to a fellow marauder who has recently surpassed, not 1 but 2 message board milestones. Dante (DuranteRamses87) has achieved both an impressive 500+ posts and 1000+ yars...truly noble and daring feats. While it may be a little bit late, the CONGRATS are still well deserved. I often enjoy reading his posts that are always sprinkled with kibbles & bits of references to history and literature, as well as often thought provoking and encouraging (with a bit of humor mixed in as well).

So, congratulations and nice job Dante, and keep up the mighty fine posting!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats Dante! Your posts are always a pleasure to read.

Ensign
May 16, 2014
Thanks for the charm mask and the tower runs Dante!

Noble Alexandria

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
I just wanted to offer up CONGRATULATIONS to a fellow marauder who has recently surpassed, not 1 but 2 message board milestones. Dante (DuranteRamses87) has achieved both an impressive 500+ posts and 1000+ yars...truly noble and daring feats. While it may be a little bit late, the CONGRATS are still well deserved. I often enjoy reading his posts that are always sprinkled with kibbles & bits of references to history and literature, as well as often thought provoking and encouraging (with a bit of humor mixed in as well).

Congratulations Dante
Nice double play there. Very helpful, funny and informative posts and the yars that show how much we love them. It is so exciting to see Marauders like you that work so hard to make our boards more helpful and unique than any I have read. Well done.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Your posts are always thought-provoking, and interesting, with a touch of humor. I don't always agree with your posts, but I'm always interested in reading them. CONGRATS

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations Dante
Nice double play there. Very helpful, funny and informative posts and the yars that show how much we love them. It is so exciting to see Marauders like you that work so hard to make our boards more helpful and unique than any I have read. Well done.
Thanks, Chrissy.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Congrats Dante! You're always a cool guy to talk to in game and on the boards as well.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Congrats Dante! You're always a cool guy to talk to in game and on the boards as well.
Unfortunately my sermon in Puerto Mico didn't go over very well. I am now wanted in all skyways of Monquista for impersonating a cleric of the Church(apparently that's frowned upon), the charge reads :for the death of an entire sect of the Monks of Bonobo who upon hearing my sermon returned to the friary and fasted for two months. Unfortunately, I am currently running from the Templars who believe I have a one night date with the iron maiden.

As I said, I'd like to stick around.... but I may have to go seek refuge in another land for a time.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Unfortunately my sermon in Puerto Mico didn't go over very well. I am now wanted in all skyways of Monquista for impersonating a cleric of the Church(apparently that's frowned upon), the charge reads :for the death of an entire sect of the Monks of Bonobo who upon hearing my sermon returned to the friary and fasted for two months. Unfortunately, I am currently running from the Templars who believe I have a one night date with the iron maiden.

As I said, I'd like to stick around.... but I may have to go seek refuge in another land for a time.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
"Oh, Cap'n!"
"C'mon, Cap'n, hiding under your pillow isn't going to work."
"If I hide long enough, maybe you'll go away."
"That's what I admire about you, Cap'n, your eternal optimism."
"What if I said 'please'?"
"Well, now that you've asked what's up, Cap'n, it's Dante."
"You don't know that, he at least might have a chance at sleeping."
"Are you insinuating something, Cap'n?"
"Sigh. No, not really."
"You see, he's gone and done..."
"Yes, yes, I heard about Puerto Mico. Poor monks."
"What about his yarring, Cap'n?"
"He's a big boy, he's entitled to them."
"So that's it?"
"Yes. Oh, we should add 'Well done! and 'Congratulations!"
"For telling monks to fast for two months?"
"NO! For the posts and yars and whatnot!"
"Well, that's a relief. I was starting to think you'd been replaced with a doppleganger. Again."
"That's it, everybody out of the cabin. You too, Admiral Rat."

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to ye mate, ye earned it well ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Sam Underhill on May 2, 2015 wrote:
"Oh, Cap'n!"
"C'mon, Cap'n, hiding under your pillow isn't going to work."
"If I hide long enough, maybe you'll go away."
"That's what I admire about you, Cap'n, your eternal optimism."
"What if I said 'please'?"
"Well, now that you've asked what's up, Cap'n, it's Dante."
"You don't know that, he at least might have a chance at sleeping."
"Are you insinuating something, Cap'n?"
"Sigh. No, not really."
"You see, he's gone and done..."
"Yes, yes, I heard about Puerto Mico. Poor monks."
"What about his yarring, Cap'n?"
"He's a big boy, he's entitled to them."
"So that's it?"
"Yes. Oh, we should add 'Well done! and 'Congratulations!"
"For telling monks to fast for two months?"
"NO! For the posts and yars and whatnot!"
"Well, that's a relief. I was starting to think you'd been replaced with a doppleganger. Again."
"That's it, everybody out of the cabin. You too, Admiral Rat."
The monks did that on their own I didn't tell them to apparently they had some guilt on their minds.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
krokotopia pirate on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations Dante!
Have you written anything new? I look forward to reading it

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Your posts are always thought-provoking, and interesting, with a touch of humor. I don't always agree with your posts, but I'm always interested in reading them. CONGRATS
Nothing wrong with that. I like jungle cats

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Captain Jack Aubre... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for the charm mask and the tower runs Dante!

Noble Alexandria
Your welcome oh and btw I see you following me ..... Did you know?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Congrats Dante! Your posts are always a pleasure to read.
Thanks Misty....Your smile was always welcoming.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:

Ah, my friend Valkoor.... when Avery got the keys to skull island he gave you the keys to the treasury. I got the key's to the catacombs and the secret scrolls containing the records of the island. Not too bad of a deal....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
jack morgan933 on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Congrats to ye mate, ye earned it well ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thanks...say are you the same captain who makes the spiced rum?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on May 4, 2015 wrote:
Ah, my friend Valkoor.... when Avery got the keys to skull island he gave you the keys to the treasury. I got the key's to the catacombs and the secret scrolls containing the records of the island. Not too bad of a deal....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Well I would certainly say that you got the better end of that deal, Dante. I mean look what a little ol' 'secret' scroll did for Po-- not too shabby, I'd say. And don't you think that Catacombs would make a great name for a breakfast cereal for the undead? It would sure to be a favorite of Dead Mike and Ol' Scratchy-- I could see them singing the jingle right now...

"Catacomb's big! Aye, aye, aye! It's not small! Nay, nay, nay!"
They just better watch out for Big Bad Moo...The Moo-terslycow Maniac!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 5, 2015 wrote:
Well I would certainly say that you got the better end of that deal, Dante. I mean look what a little ol' 'secret' scroll did for Po-- not too shabby, I'd say. And don't you think that Catacombs would make a great name for a breakfast cereal for the undead? It would sure to be a favorite of Dead Mike and Ol' Scratchy-- I could see them singing the jingle right now...

"Catacomb's big! Aye, aye, aye! It's not small! Nay, nay, nay!"
They just better watch out for Big Bad Moo...The Moo-terslycow Maniac!
Yes, and they sung the jingle in the breakfast hall and knocked 'em dead....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey