Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island and Traitors Cave Pay to Play

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I just started a new account in free to play to tide me over I love the starting quests in skull island so I opened a free to play and started with a swash I'm having a blast till I hit a pay window in traitors cave. Since when has traitors cave been pay to play. This is the first I time have found out about it I was believing all of skull island was free to play now what used to be free is pay. I know they over haled all of the island and added a bunch of new stuff I had assumed it was still free to play. I went thru with all of my level 30 to 65 crews and it is a great addition to the world . But I never expected having to see a pop up in traitors cave saying pay or go help manny he is the only one free to play now . I don't know what every one else thinks but I thought that was bunk .