Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Abandoned Resistance Base

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Okay, so some of my friends on skype were talking about the possibility of us visiting an old abandoned resistance base that was raided by the armada. It would be frozen in time, maps and logs there and it would look almost like a fresh crime scene, with dried blood and dust everywhere. The place is really destroyed, too. I think it would be cool if we actually went to one ad that's why i made this post other then my friends don't have membership right now and soon i won't either.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Okay, so some of my friends on skype were talking about the possibility of us visiting an old abandoned resistance base that was raided by the armada. It would be frozen in time, maps and logs there and it would look almost like a fresh crime scene, with dried blood and dust everywhere. The place is really destroyed, too. I think it would be cool if we actually went to one ad that's why i made this post other then my friends don't have membership right now and soon i won't either.
That would make a cool dungeon or encounter. It would be great if it could be linked to some of our Presidio companions. Maybe for a story promo?

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
That would make a cool dungeon or encounter. It would be great if it could be linked to some of our Presidio companions. Maybe for a story promo?
Yes, it would be very interesting and going there for a story promo would be fun. Though, going anywhere abandoned sounds fun.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Dogsrock5656 on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
I like it, but what do you mean by frozen in time? I know what it means, but the way you worded the rest of your post would show you possibly made a mistake..

Other than that, great idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Frozen in time", as in no one has entered the place since the raid. Everything is left as it was when the Armada left with their prisoners ( if they took any prisoners, that is ). If they torched or tried to explode the base, this would account for Dogsrock description of the place "being really destroyed".
However, I don't believe the blood would look fresh ( there could be dried stains on the floors ) and it would explain the dust as well.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Aaron FireEyes on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I like it, but what do you mean by frozen in time? I know what it means, but the way you worded the rest of your post would show you possibly made a mistake..

Other than that, great idea!
I was mostly going off of what my friends were saying, haha. But, I meant that it would look like it happened yesterday, even with all of the dust... Of course, that doesn't make much sense, oops...

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I was mostly going off of what my friends were saying, haha. But, I meant that it would look like it happened yesterday, even with all of the dust... Of course, that doesn't make much sense, oops...
doesn't always have to make sense lol! but... IF we went to an old abandoned dusty place that looked frozen in time and there WAS fresh blood everywhere its so mysterious it'd be crazy interesting..

I can hear our crew now XD "what the devil going on around here?!?" "Captain! we just discovered an ancient mystery!" "but LOOK is that fresh blood? if so, somebody else ALSO found it recently too. But who? and did they find anything...hmm" "I don't like this Captain" "captain this place MUST be important..hidden as well as it was for all these years.. but all the blood?" "Shiver me timbers, we better be careful" " New struggles over old struggles yep something is definitely amiss.." "O: what if they still nearby! the blood is fresh..less than an hour old it seems..shall we follow the trail?" "Wonder if we should abandon this mission captain, this place gives me the creeps.."

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
doesn't always have to make sense lol! but... IF we went to an old abandoned dusty place that looked frozen in time and there WAS fresh blood everywhere its so mysterious it'd be crazy interesting..

I can hear our crew now XD "what the devil going on around here?!?" "Captain! we just discovered an ancient mystery!" "but LOOK is that fresh blood? if so, somebody else ALSO found it recently too. But who? and did they find anything...hmm" "I don't like this Captain" "captain this place MUST be important..hidden as well as it was for all these years.. but all the blood?" "Shiver me timbers, we better be careful" " New struggles over old struggles yep something is definitely amiss.." "O: what if they still nearby! the blood is fresh..less than an hour old it seems..shall we follow the trail?" "Wonder if we should abandon this mission captain, this place gives me the creeps.."

stormy jen silver
"Some ancient evil be happenin' here, Captain my Captain, believe it!"

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is an intersting place,exploring this place could both daring and exciting at the same time. Exploring an old abandon place is risky, but we are pirates that our (online) job to take risks.To find treasures,adventures and stories to tell for feuture pirates to hear and read about. What lies inside in this base ?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
This is an intersting place,exploring this place could both daring and exciting at the same time. Exploring an old abandon place is risky, but we are pirates that our (online) job to take risks.To find treasures,adventures and stories to tell for feuture pirates to hear and read about. What lies inside in this base ?
better yet what WAS in there..was it found? ooo what if one of the people in the picture who had a map piece, were at last minute threatened so they tore up their piece into smaller fragments and when nobody was looking tossed them over the side of the ship? maybe this base could've been placed near where they realized what had happened and at one time was for the armada to put the scraps as they found them... they are tireless machines after all..i wouldn't think they would give up easily unless were told to abandon it..but the fresh blood..might have been another person that infiltrated the armada, discovered the story behind the secret base, went there to attempt to locate the strongbox that supposedly held the scraps...only to find it was what? still guarded? was this person a random fortune-hunter seeking it for resell? or might it have been the original person who tore it up while being kidnapped? maybe they retained a scrap themselves? ooo this really could go somewhere...
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
This has a lot of potential. The thing is though, you can't have blood. Kingsile has never put blood in their games, and when it was just wizard101, one of their main messages for parents, is that the game has no blood. This applies to pirate101 as well. Weirdly enough though, we've seen plenty of corpses. How is that better than blood? In any case, it's unlikely there will be blood. Will bodies work? Unrotted corpses would have the same effect.

The Grin Reaper

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:

stormy jen silver
"By devil, captain. What has happened here? It looks... bloody fresh!"
(haha pun)

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
The Grin Reaper on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
This has a lot of potential. The thing is though, you can't have blood. Kingsile has never put blood in their games, and when it was just wizard101, one of their main messages for parents, is that the game has no blood. This applies to pirate101 as well. Weirdly enough though, we've seen plenty of corpses. How is that better than blood? In any case, it's unlikely there will be blood. Will bodies work? Unrotted corpses would have the same effect.

The Grin Reaper
Considering how old the place would be, it would probably be full of skeletons. Oh, and yea i forgot about that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Considering how old the place would be, it would probably be full of skeletons. Oh, and yea i forgot about that.
I'm a fan of the "naturally" mummified corpse.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:

The Grin Reaper
just put fake ketchup :D

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Mycin Xanderman on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
just put fake ketchup :D
lol! only if you see ketchup bottles everywhere too XD lololol "but somebody has been here recently.. they even spilled the ketchup!" XD lololol
stormy jen silver