Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make A wizard101 and Pirate101 on Roblox

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I have a brilliant idea for Kl: make a Official Pirate101 and Wizard101 on Roblox! it's a game where you can make your own places, and with most likely about 10 Million+ people who are still active in pirate101, i think this would give you guys time to get everything else done while still giving fans something else to do. the only 2 problems i can see are as follows: 1) you'd have to script it all in Lua ( which is what script roblox uses). 2) The " Blocky" part of the game would make things look uniffocial.( go to Roblox. you know what and try it, you might want to do it)

Ensign
May 02, 2011
No, Roblox has one of the worst communities it's full of people who will call you an online dater or a noob once they lay sight upon you.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Blake the balance on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
No, Roblox has one of the worst communities it's full of people who will call you an online dater or a noob once they lay sight upon you.
try going to the forums
they consume your soul there
and you wont be able to leave

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
true, BUT ive havent played pirate101 in SOOO long because of stress( none of my pirates are max) and Ive only played roblox. SO THERE! No offense to anybody who gets offended by that and for the record, it would allow changes made on the official pirate101 game. and if you disagree, feel free too. but Im not changing my mind. although i might have to find a lua scripter if i wanna make it myself.... :(

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
also, LOOK on my account( just saying username so they can look up my account profile) bakugan2556! i have a 300 tix item