Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships not dropping once after killing them 5 times

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 25, 2015
Hi, I'm having this issue with killing Rovo Guard ships in tradewinds skyways where even after destroying ships 5 times it has not dropped what I've needed at all. I'm trying to do Sarah Steele promotion but obviously I cannot progress. The name of the quest is Remington's Steel, I was destroying the ships by myself and the location was in Tradewinds Skyway near the portal taking people to Monquista. Please try to fix this I mean I don't know if i'm just highly unlucky but coming from a perspective of a person whose maxed out a privateer and nearly a musketeer I know the drop rates normally aren't this bad. Just in case you need it my account name is strauberryjam15. Thanks for the help. Merciless Rebecca Hornigold lvl 22

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Five ships is not really a lot. I've gone 12 or more on some quests. Sometimes it's just bad luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
strubbersisbae on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Hi, I'm having this issue with killing Rovo Guard ships in tradewinds skyways where even after destroying ships 5 times it has not dropped what I've needed at all. I'm trying to do Sarah Steele promotion but obviously I cannot progress. The name of the quest is Remington's Steel, I was destroying the ships by myself and the location was in Tradewinds Skyway near the portal taking people to Monquista. Please try to fix this I mean I don't know if i'm just highly unlucky but coming from a perspective of a person whose maxed out a privateer and nearly a musketeer I know the drop rates normally aren't this bad. Just in case you need it my account name is strauberryjam15. Thanks for the help. Merciless Rebecca Hornigold lvl 22
This promo and its drops have always been rare. I have had to farm 12 ( or more ) ships for Sarah's promo, don't give up, you'll eventually get them.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Just keep trying. When I was stuck with Sarah's promotion, it took me well over a WEEK to get the cannons, is it....? from the Rojo Guard.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
UGH I feel you

I just started her promo on my swashbuckler today

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
UGH I feel you

I just started her promo on my swashbuckler today
Good luck, friend, may the RNG roll your way! But if it doesn't, just say to yourself "That's more nautical experience for me!"