Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Take on Swashbuckler Companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
In my opinion, swashbuckler companions are the most dynamic and kick - butt class in the game. But this is about you, not me! Talk about yer opinions, "speculations", and about observations on swashbuckler companions! Yer favorite swashie companions can be listed, too! I'd love to hear feedback!

Cruel Connor Bowman

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
In my opinion, swashbuckler companions are the most dynamic and kick - butt class in the game. But this is about you, not me! Talk about yer opinions, "speculations", and about observations on swashbuckler companions! Yer favorite swashie companions can be listed, too! I'd love to hear feedback!

Cruel Connor Bowman
I love all swashbuckler companions, even the ones NOT part of a swashbuckler's crew - yes, their attacks are powerful, but you must remember, except for a few they can be very squishy.
I must say I also have a fondness for some privateer companions; like Lucky Jack, Sgt, Shepherd, Lt. Springer and Gracie.
Also, I admire the awesome power from the buccaneer companions; Subodai, Quint, Fin Dorsal.
Witchdoctor companions, too, rock this game - Of course Old Scratch but Carcarius has his moments.
Musketeers companions are fun, Louis and Pepe, Bonnie Anne, Zeena.
Let's just say that the companions of ALL classes have my love.
Where would we be without them?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
My favourite swashie companion I recruit as a is Shiruko Neko, she is very unqiue and with the advanced companions update she has became an amazing companion, I hope she gets hide in her promotion because it would suit her style and I can't wait to see how she looks with an upgrade

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
I love all swashbuckler companions, even the ones NOT part of a swashbuckler's crew - yes, their attacks are powerful, but you must remember, except for a few they can be very squishy.
I must say I also have a fondness for some privateer companions; like Lucky Jack, Sgt, Shepherd, Lt. Springer and Gracie.
Also, I admire the awesome power from the buccaneer companions; Subodai, Quint, Fin Dorsal.
Witchdoctor companions, too, rock this game - Of course Old Scratch but Carcarius has his moments.
I second that, dear lass

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
Agreed. I'm about to make a thread for buccaneer and privateer companions.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2015
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
My favourite swashie companion I recruit as a is Shiruko Neko, she is very unqiue and with the advanced companions update she has became an amazing companion, I hope she gets hide in her promotion because it would suit her style and I can't wait to see how she looks with an upgrade
I tried using her in one of the battles in "Moo Manchu's Tower". But when I used "Black Fog" on her she did an epic and at the most did 400 damage. She really needs an upgrade to step up the crits and damage.

Dead-Eye Flint
Level 65

Ensign
Jul 30, 2015
Favorites
  • Fan Flanders
  • El Toro
  • Kawil Raptor (From Tribal Crew Pack)
  • Kan Po (Keisuke Yagi)
  • Bahgha Khan
  • Kobe Yojimbo (Wagyu Sanjuro)

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
JollyChampion on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I tried using her in one of the battles in "Moo Manchu's Tower". But when I used "Black Fog" on her she did an epic and at the most did 400 damage. She really needs an upgrade to step up the crits and damage.

Dead-Eye Flint
Level 65
I will agree sometimes her critical damage can be really low but she is still a good companion IMO

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
JollyChampion on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
Favorites
  • Fan Flanders
  • El Toro
  • Kawil Raptor (From Tribal Crew Pack)
  • Kan Po (Keisuke Yagi)
  • Bahgha Khan
  • Kobe Yojimbo (Wagyu Sanjuro)
Yeah the kurgha's are awesome, any swashie who comes with Vengenance strike is epic