Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dialogue for the seven?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
When the new update for Pirate comes out do you guys think the magnificent seven will be receiving dialogue? To me it didn't make since that we had to promote the seven by quest and they did not have story line dialogue. It also makes me sad the seven didn't have dialogue because they are some of my favored companions in the game. What do you guys think?

-Sebastian

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I understand and have heard the explanation before that there are too many talking companions, but I really think our magnificent seven deserve talking lines, after all they do get a promotion quest, I think it's not too late

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I understand and have heard the explanation before that there are too many talking companions, but I really think our magnificent seven deserve talking lines, after all they do get a promotion quest, I think it's not too late
I agree, Justice For the Seven! lol