Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main Storyline Quest gone?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2014
Ok, so I was playing in Cool Ranch, and I got to the part where I needed to speak to El Toro after I finished blowing up the guard towers. After about halfway done with the conversation with El Toro, my laptop died. I logged back on after fully recharging the laptop, and the main storyline quest was gone. Help!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

It sounds like you've completed the quest "Tax Relief" and need to speak to El Toro in Banditoad Gulch to take on the next quest, "Toro Unleashed."

If you need any extra help, please send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 23, 2014
Bonnie Anne on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

It sounds like you've completed the quest "Tax Relief" and need to speak to El Toro in Banditoad Gulch to take on the next quest, "Toro Unleashed."

So, how do I fix this?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Bonnie Anne on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

great advice..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
RazorBlade4444 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
So, how do I fix this?
Just go back to Banditoad Gulch and find El Toro he should be wait for you with your quest.

Hope you get your main quest back,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RazorBlade4444 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
So, how do I fix this?
well as bonnie suggested just pop over to el toro and see if he has something for you.. if not the quest names she gave you are worth researching in detail on the central wiki or many P101 fansites.. the final part was that bluecolored text, if you click on it its a link to ask someone to fix it if the other options didn't help :) by the way welcome to the message boards..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 23, 2014
FISH THIEF on May 13, 2016 wrote:
Just go back to Banditoad Gulch and find El Toro he should be wait for you with your quest.

Hope you get your main quest back,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
El Toro is gone, along with the quest.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You may have to restart that quest by re-entering Banditoad Gulch and seeing if the towers still need blowing up (there are five towers you have to blow up). After that, you should be able to enter the building that they are guarding and defeat El Guapo. El Toro should then appear just outside the building and you need to talk to him there. Hopefully, that will get you back on track.

If you are not able to enter Banditoad Gulch, try talking to Don Oscar Gutierrez to to get the quest "Tax Relief" which is the quest after "There goes the Bride" where you fight Froggo Villa.

Good Luck!

Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
Yea i have that problem to now but I got caught after speaking with him and fled. When I came back he wasn't there I looked around and even did the fight over but he still isn't there.