Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

fansite and P101 tent vets pet morphathon day!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi ya!
just wanted to announce a crazy happy idea I had? all are invited to attend atm no prizes but it just getting started so suggestions are great! I would like to invite ALL possible tent vets, fansite friends, and pet lovers to a small morphathon event! get to meet others you've missed the last few years, meet new friends and help give advice for newcomers! bring unusual pets or just a lot of gold! got two weeks to gear up for it, pics with be taken if volunteered and then posted via social media and fansite blogs upon request.
when-May 28th
where-morph tent, bestia, skull island,
top 4 realms in list starting with avery, please, the more we can get in an area the better for proper pictures etc.
Will be posting more official updates as they roll in.. am so excited!!!
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on May 14, 2016 wrote:
hi ya!
just wanted to announce a crazy happy idea I had? all are invited to attend atm no prizes but it just getting started so suggestions are great! I would like to invite ALL possible tent vets, fansite friends, and pet lovers to a small morphathon event! get to meet others you've missed the last few years, meet new friends and help give advice for newcomers! bring unusual pets or just a lot of gold! got two weeks to gear up for it, pics with be taken if volunteered and then posted via social media and fansite blogs upon request.
when-May 28th
top 4 realms in list starting with avery, please, the more we can get in an area the better for proper pictures etc.
stormy jen silver
Sounds like a lot of fun and and a great chance to get some WAY kewl pets

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on May 14, 2016 wrote:
hi ya!
when-May 28th
stormy jen silver
I'm not too big on pets I do have a few that will stand out in the crowd, I will try to make it but I will need to know the time of the event to do so

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 16, 2016 wrote:
I'm not too big on pets I do have a few that will stand out in the crowd, I will try to make it but I will need to know the time of the event to do so
at this point a few fansites haven't stepped up so as far as time I will be there on at least 1 of my 3 accounts from 10 am - 10 pm eastern.. to make sure nobody comes and doesn't get to morph.. again all are invited to attend.. keeping it casual so people can drop by and go out for more gold, pop back in.. :)
Chillin in the tent ya know? :)
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2016 wrote:
Sounds like a lot of fun and and a great chance to get some WAY kewl pets
yea have been logging in early am trying to max out my pirates gold in prep for this event.. since few have replied on here I better be ready XD
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on May 18, 2016 wrote:
at this point a few fansites haven't stepped up so as far as time I will be there on at least 1 of my 3 accounts from 10 am - 10 pm eastern.. to make sure nobody comes and doesn't get to morph.. again all are invited to attend.. keeping it casual so people can drop by and go out for more gold, pop back in.. :)
Chillin in the tent ya know? :)
stormy jen silver
Well then as long as you are frequently in the tent this will be a nice chance to meet you, Unfortunately I can't garuantee a time due to the differing time zones but seeing the generous time slot you have provided I should be able to attend

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I forgot to add I'll post about this event on my blog, so if you could send me the pictures that would be great, I would share the website but I unfortunately don't know any other way I could tell you

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I'll be there, you drop in and I promise we will figure out a way!
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I might be alone! but I'm dedicated! lol so far am still planning on being in the morph tent Avery realm from 10 am est to 10 pm est this coming Saturday the 28th, I am bringing mix of pets to choose from, any specific requests please mention here otherwise we will wing it by ear :D
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Awesome idea! I'll definitely be there.

While we're talking, though, could I ask anyone if they have any pets that grant Burst Fire? I've been looking but no one (who's willing to morph) has it.

I'll be there as Dark Jason Everhart, wearing a Mooshu mask and CR trench coat. My pet's name is Mister Mortimer and he's a Mini-Minotaur that grants Blade Storm, Brutal Charge, Turn the Tide, and Cloud Spirit.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
This was a great idea Stormyjensilverdragon.
I ran into you and several other pirates and got some really cool new pets to play with.
Lol I even ran out of gold and had to hop between pirates to keep morphing :D

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
ShadowStrikerV2 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
Awesome idea! I'll definitely be there.

While we're talking, though, could I ask anyone if they have any pets that grant Burst Fire? I've been looking but no one (who's willing to morph) has it.

I'll be there as Dark Jason Everhart, wearing a Mooshu mask and CR trench coat. My pet's name is Mister Mortimer and he's a Mini-Minotaur that grants Blade Storm, Brutal Charge, Turn the Tide, and Cloud Spirit.
I will try to find because I do have this grant

Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
Excellent Idea Jennifer. I apologize greatly that I was unable to attend this great event, as I had multiple things to do that day. Hope the event went well and by the looks of it, I'm assuming it was a big success.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Wow I missed this. It sounds like it would have been so much fun, but this bird went to the water park that day and was worn out.
I hope you all morphed some amazing pets!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Brave Hunter Young on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Excellent Idea Jennifer. I apologize greatly that I was unable to attend this great event, as I had multiple things to do that day. Hope the event went well and by the looks of it, I'm assuming it was a big success.
it was surprisingly fun..i ran out of gold twice..shoutout to calamity, travis, and tara tew who luckily dragged my sorry tail to moo halfway through the event..ty to my daughter who helped morph some and also helped a noob mutual friend of ours quest since I was busy.. so so many people helped cant type them all, but india, erin, chrissy, helpful sarah helped at perfect moments too..so many beta vets so many people.. Katherine dante.. so many new people I haven't met <3 much fun ty all.. even silly jesse pew kept near me I was grateful for all I knew and some I didn't to pitch in <333 sorry I didn't have prizes :/ but I did have a lot of fun.. it went on well after my posted time and even past when I finally logged out at 1:30 am :3 ty to all who came out whether I mentioned you here or not.. hugs and cookies :D
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on May 31, 2016 wrote:
Wow I missed this. It sounds like it would have been so much fun, but this bird went to the water park that day and was worn out.
I hope you all morphed some amazing pets!
maybe there will be a next time then.. the more the merrier no matter where you work or dont I say!!! :D wouldve been honored to meet any of you ingame and of course fangirl me I mightve fainted had Decius said "boo" lol XD but as dedicated hardworkers as you all are, I'm extremely glad to hear you snuck in some hard-core fun with your family too :3 definately family first! though if yall ever wanted to log on incognito ninja style and never reveal yourselves thats ok too ofc XD

whenever the time is right i will attempt another go, and will post ahead of time.. maybe then a fansite might pop on board even youtube a 5 min section or help kids farm snacks etc.. hmm i will think on it see if next one i can get more planned and setup.. ty again to all that came out I couldnt have had a better day :3
even had to buy another house just to place pets.. i havent trained all mine but so far one is promising to be lovely
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on May 31, 2016 wrote:
it was surprisingly fun..i ran out of gold twice..shoutout to calamity, travis, and tara tew who luckily dragged my sorry tail to moo halfway through the event..ty to my daughter who helped morph some and also helped a noob mutual friend of ours quest since I was busy.. so so many people helped cant type them all, but india, erin, chrissy, helpful sarah helped at perfect moments too..so many beta vets so many people.. Katherine dante.. so many new people I haven't met <3 much fun ty all.. even silly jesse pew kept near me I was grateful for all I knew and some I didn't to pitch in <333 sorry I didn't have prizes :/ but I did have a lot of fun.. it went on well after my posted time and even past when I finally logged out at 1:30 am :3 ty to all who came out whether I mentioned you here or not.. hugs and cookies :D
stormy jen silver
It was to meet you and your buccaneer Esmee that day, thanks for staying up so long and that day was a huge success for me