Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Avernus Stormgate

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Hello All,

people that have gone to Valencia or have done old scratch's promotion, (undead houngan) may have noticed (or probably noticed), a random stormgate at the end of Avernus Skyway( aka Dragonspyre), simply labeled: Stormgate. I was wondering if anyone has any idea where that will lead, OR that some developer might be able to make a tiny spoiler as to what that stormgate is associated with: New World?New Area?

Sincerely ~ Reckless Austin Strong

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Yes, There are a lot of random storm gates around the spiral, I know there is one in Marleybone too.

Not a lot of empty storm gates to add new worlds though if you count them all up,

I'd suggest that one of these storm gates leads to a world with nothing but storm gates, at least that's what I would do,

Maybe Wysteria or something.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2010
Squalltamer on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Hello All,

people that have gone to Valencia or have done old scratch's promotion, (undead houngan) may have noticed (or probably noticed), a random stormgate at the end of Avernus Skyway( aka Dragonspyre), simply labeled: Stormgate. I was wondering if anyone has any idea where that will lead, OR that some developer might be able to make a tiny spoiler as to what that stormgate is associated with: New World?New Area?

Sincerely ~ Reckless Austin Strong
We don't know where it leads, but one popular theory is that stormgate is the one we will use to get to El Dorado. It could also be a stormgate to Darkmoor, because what better place to put the stormgate to the creepiest world in the Spiral than in the runner-up world? Guess we just have to wait and see .

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
I feel that the stormgate there could lead to Krokotopia or Grizzleheim. I say this because Krok and Griz are available in the "Where'd ya grow up" starter selection and all the other worlds there have been explored. But for right, now, as shown in test, Polaris is probably next.

Petty William Zipman - Lvl 65
Edward Teach - Lvl 65
Careless Arthur - Lvl 64