Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris Confirmed!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello everyone! Aurora Parker here. I just posted this thread to tell you that Polaris, the new World, is confirmed!

What makes you say that? What makes me say that? Because I am a member, so I was able to do Pirate101 Test Realm; and I was in Calabria Skyway in Valencia, Part II, and I saw these three Stormgates:

1. "Stormgate to Marleybone"
  2. "Stormgate to Aquila?"
  3. And, last but certainly not least, "Stormgate to Polaris"! I couldn't believe my eyes and I actually flew my Ship up to it! Polaris could answer so many questions about the Armada that Valencia, Part II may not have yet.
So that is what I think. Polaris is most definitely confirmed. Aurora out!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, almost Level 42 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello everyone! Aurora Parker here. I just posted this thread to tell you that Polaris, the new World, is confirmed!

What makes you say that? What makes me say that? Because I am a member, so I was able to do Pirate101 Test Realm; and I was in Calabria Skyway in Valencia, Part II, and I saw these three Stormgates:

1. "Stormgate to Marleybone"
  2. "Stormgate to Aquila?"
  3. And, last but certainly not least, "Stormgate to Polaris"! I couldn't believe my eyes and I actually flew my Ship up to it! Polaris could answer so many questions about the Armada that Valencia, Part II may not have yet.
So that is what I think. Polaris is most definitely confirmed. Aurora out!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, almost Level 42 Swashbuckler
Nothing is confirmed until confirmed by KI. Nice that you were able to join the rest of us in Test, Aurora. If you did more than just fly through Calabria Skyway, you would know that the stormgate to Aquila is needed for several quests and that there's a Polarian Ambassador in need of your help in Florenza ( I'll leave you the fun of finding him. )

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
I believe Blind Mew confirmed in one of his story threads that we would visit Polaris at some point in the story, though he said it would not be for some time, and would likely be part of the second story arc.
Clever Sam Jones

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Well polaris has been in the cards for a while now but if they put a stormgate to it I guess it means we'll be seeing sooner or later( hopefully sooner than later). I've been wanting to go to polaris ever since I first heard about it so this is great news!