Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch but not really?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
I was playing through cool ranch as my Privateer and I got to the English Bill puppet show with Thunderbird. I noticed in the beginning it said that the Chickens all cam from the "East". That made me think, what is the "East". I was always one of those people who liked Cool Ranch as a world and didn't mind it's length so I thought it would be cool to do more Cool Ranch stuff in the game at higher levels. So my point is that I think i found a hint for an unnamed world that may or may not be added to the game in the near but probably very far future.

Reckless Logan Bowman 65
Jason Vane 52
Two-Faced Garrett Easton 26
Tall Paul 7

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'm guessing "Back East" is most likely a reference to how the colonists came to America and eastern America is known as "Back East". Yes, we should get more behind this, and how the dogs came, etc. Cool Ranch Part 3- I'm down, who else is?

Ensign
May 19, 2015
Ensign
May 23, 2012
I was reading some old threads and Blind Mew had already addressed this possible world. But at least that means its more possible to become a world.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I don't know too much about "back east"
From what I have heard it could be Aquila
But so you know the Bison and the Banditoads are natives to Cool Ranch

Ensign
May 23, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
I don't know too much about "back east"
From what I have heard it could be Aquila
But so you know the Bison and the Banditoads are natives to Cool Ranch
Yes i knew the Bison and Amphibian Creatures were native thats why i only said chickens came from the east.

I highly doubt that the chickens were from Aquila because Aquila isn't the only world with birds. There were cranes in Mooshu and Pelicans in Skull Island. In Aquila everyone is based upon birds of prey like eagles and vultures.

Ensign
May 23, 2012
theholyhandgrenade on May 31, 2016 wrote:
No more cool ranch. Please. no.
Technically the world is not going to be more Cool Ranch but a world where many creatures from Cool Ranch originated from. I think the world would be a cross between Cool Ranch, Marleybone, and a touch of Valencia for color. There will no doubt be many new designs of the chicken people as well as many new creatures. I imagine many Dogs from Marleybone that have been westernized and have more American accents as well as a unique fighting style. I think the world could surprise many players and hopefully bring something new to the table